Old
  (#1)
skinnymg1
Registered
skinnymg1 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to skinnymg1 Send a message via Skype™ to skinnymg1 
Gulyassy Break/Jump Cue - 08-23-2011, 10:19 AM

this is a cue of a friend of mines that needed a little cash so as collateral he put tthis cue up. just curious of the value, i have never seen another like it. thanks.
Attached Images

Mike gulyassy ????????????????????????
Old
  (#2)
ARROWCRUSHER
N/ CUE STROKER
ARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond reputeARROWCRUSHER has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

Mike gulyassy ???????????????????????? - 08-23-2011, 12:38 PM

I dont think Mike Gulyassy signs his cue's with a sharpie but he's a member here and he can verify if he made this but I think your friend got mislead when he bought this if he thought it was a Gulyassy cue . It looks nothing like his work but is does look like those X-breaker knock offs they used to sell on ebay. That company Delta Sport used to sell them. I had one and it broke and jumped cues good. It had a G-10 tip on it when they were new. , they sold for like $100 or best offer,,,I got mine for the best offer and it was alot less...<< ED

Numberous customs in collection
Chad Mclennan (CAM) custom cue my player ,
Mezz Dual Sport,,J/B
Lomax jump cue
JB Cases....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: