Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Live Stream Area
Reload this Page How do I force streams to use HTML5 instead of Flash?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
How do I force streams to use HTML5 instead of Flash?
Old
  (#1)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

How do I force streams to use HTML5 instead of Flash? - 08-03-2016, 05:42 AM

I'm trying to watch the 9 ball WC on my computer (Mac). I don't have flash installed, and don't really want to install in. When I go to the stream link, it tells me to install flash.

On my iPhone, the stream works great. The iPhone does not have flash, and uses HTML5 instead.

How can I force my Mac to use the HTML5 version?

Thanks!

Old
  (#2)
sys_argv
Registered
sys_argv is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

08-03-2016, 10:02 AM

http://www.guidingtech.com/35075/force-html5-videos/

Old
  (#3)
Goldy
Beating The Internet
Goldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
 Send a message via ICQ to Goldy Send a message via Skype™ to Goldy 
08-04-2016, 12:19 AM

Need to hunt for the .m3u8 link, and you can directly play .m3u8 in any iOS browser. Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.

Live streaming services for your pool room, tournaments, or tour. Complete with unlimited web hosting, web site, connected to tens of thousands of billiard users. Showcase your billiard business exclusively and direct on the internet your way with minimal brand intrusion. The service can be 100% free putting your videos in on-demand mode. Find out more here!

+1 855-750-7665 x2
sales@onsitepool.com

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: