Mosconi cup - Tickets available?

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
I’m looking for one of the 4 day Mosconi Cup ticket passes with a good view. Match room only has a few 4 day passes left but they are all near the top of the stadium. No way could i see the table from there.

For those who have attended the MC, are all the seats pretty good?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I liked them. Been there in previous years. I was just considering buying one myself

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
If the set-up is similar to the US Open arena, then a back row sest should be fine as they are elevated slightly like stadium seating. Unless your complaint is your actual vision, sitting in the back wont be too bad... hell, at least you'll be there.

Sent from my CB Radio using Tapatalk

5pack

Registered
tickets

I have 3 tickets in Row F gold section.

They are $275 each which is face value.

I would sell just 2 if needed.

Reach out to if interested. I am located in Iowa and can send them to you electronically.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m looking for one of the 4 day Mosconi Cup ticket passes with a good view. Match room only has a few 4 day passes left but they are all near the top of the stadium. No way could i see the table from there.

For those who have attended the MC, are all the seats pretty good?

Thanks,

Regrettably not all MC seats are created equal.

I have been to several MCs. The last time I went I signed up late and ended up in the way back seats. In all honesty I cannot recommend sitting back there. The angle on the bleachers is such that is difficult (near impossible) to see the table. Yes, there are screens but then you might as well watch at home.

Having said that, what ended up happening is that the first day was a sell out crowd and I sat in my way back seat tending my nose bleed. Day Two and there were a lot of empty seats so I reassigned myself to one closer to the action. Day Three there were even more empty seats and, once again taking the liberty to reassign myself, I ended up practically in the VIP section. So it ended up not so bad for me but I would never buy the way back seats again.

Lou Figueroa

Forthemoney

Registered
2 Mosconi cup tickets available.

Have 2 tickets if you are interested.
Section 4.
Row F.
Seats 14 and 15.
$ 538.50

Pm me if you are interested.

Longoni Ambra

Registered
HI , My son got me 4 day pass, but I dont think I will be able to go.If is seat ok for you I would sell it fro the face value. I regret I canot go I wouldnt make money on pool lover