Brunswick Non-slate models?

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have read on this forum that Brunswick tables produced from WWII to the mid 70’s used Brunstone instead of real slate. I don’t know of a list published anywhere and I doubt you could even get that by contacting Brunswick since they had a fire that destroyed much of their historical documents. I do think that list would be fairly short though, since that era was mostly commercial tables. To my knowledge, all other Brunswick tables used real slate for the playing surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
I have read on this forum that Brunswick tables produced from WWII to the mid 70’s used Brunstone instead of real slate. I don’t know of a list published anywhere and I doubt you could even get that by contacting Brunswick since they had a fire that destroyed much of their historical documents. I do think that list would be fairly short though, since that era was mostly commercial tables. To my knowledge, all other Brunswick tables used real slate for the playing surface.

Tables listed above are non-slate "honeycomb"playing surface. Not a hard substance like Brunstone.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tables listed above are non-slate "honeycomb"playing surface. Not a hard substance like Brunstone.

Thanks for the correction, I incorrectly assumed the OP was referring to Brunstone, when he stated, “Non-slate”.

Last edited: