Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?
Page 52 of 84 « First 242505152 535462 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#766)
KissedOut
AzB Silver Member
KissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond reputeKissedOut has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-02-2020, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bic D View Post
"I am not posting anymore on this topic."

"TFT"

You probably should have stopped with that post Trent. While your friend has done a lot for the industry, he has screwed people in the process and you're defending that whether you know it or not.
Trent gave me red feedback when, after he irrelevantly posted pictures of his work, I pointed out that the issue wasn't the quality of Glen's work, it was the lack of quality in his character.

Old
  (#767)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissedOut View Post
Trent gave me red feedback when, after he irrelevantly posted pictures of his work, I pointed out that the issue wasn't the quality of Glen's work, it was the lack of quality in his character.
I just gave ya some more for bringing my name up! I know what RKC did was wrong. I never defended him for taking Johnny's money and rails. I am ashamed of his behavior, but, it was his choice to do the wrong thing and he has to live with that. I even spoke with him about doing the right thing, to no avail....

I find it a little bit crazy that with all that is going on in the world that anyone finds this important. I had gone completely silent on this until my name started surfacing.

I never said anywhere that RKC has any defense for any of his behavior. I would never treat ANYONE I was doing business with the way he has....

The good part for the OP is that he ended up with a set of rails! For me this is the end of story.

TFT

Old
  (#768)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

04-02-2020, 11:25 AM

You didn’t go silent if you were red repping and threatening members on the red rep message and/or PM left and right that were posting in here.

Ps, you mentioned you talked to glen in this thread several times, and just now again. How about mentioning what the conversation was? What is the current state of the rails? Are they in his shop untouched? Are they in a ditch somewhere? Are they on another customer’s table?

If you brought it upon yourself to reach out to him, AND THEN TELL ALL OF AZB that you did, then you should follow through with the status.

We all know the money is long gone and never to be returned. But at least if the rails can get to Jeremy that might help somewhat.

Old
  (#769)
skip100
AzB Silver Member
skip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2020, 11:31 AM

That's a lot of money to run off and disappear with. If you have a direct line to RKC, what's the explanation?

Old
  (#770)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iusedtoberich View Post

If you brought it upon yourself to reach out to him, AND THEN TELL ALL OF AZB that you did, then you should follow through with the status.
Although it may be your OPINION of what I "should" do, it is a FACT that I am not obligated to do anything.

I feel I have ZERO responsibility to do anything other than to be shocked and disturbed by his behavior.

TFT

Old
  (#771)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-02-2020, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
Don't agree at all... He's probably working on a table as we debate this....
You do realize it's not yet noon where he lives...

Sent from the future.

Old
  (#772)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
You do realize it's not yet noon where he lives...

Sent from the future.
Snakes never sleep bro.

Old
  (#773)
PoolTable911
AdvancedBilliardSolutions
PoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond reputePoolTable911 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300
  Send a message via AIM to PoolTable911  
04-02-2020, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungarian View Post
One fanboy of the Snake has given me multiple reds on this and has gone as far as threatening to beat me up if I continued to post in the thread. So needless to say I am very scared and fearful for my life.
The beat you up part is what disturbs me. What a POS. If he is a pool player he probably can't run 3 balls & if he is a mechanic he is most likely a hack. Keyboard commando's are the best.

Patrick O'Donnell
609-709-2842 (Direct)
www.PoolTable911.com

"setnoc, you will be missed my friend"

Old
  (#774)
Buzzard II
AzB Silver Member
Buzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2020, 12:01 PM

Hey KissedOut, Trent gave me a red too. It was because on another thread I said while I have a GC IV in the basement I also wanted a Valley bar box. He gives me a red and says to buy a 7' Diamond w/ 3 piece slate. Well maybe, but never from him. I guess now I get another, BFD. The coconut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Jimmy 'da Vig

Player: Nice wood
Traveler: Plain wood

Old
  (#775)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

04-02-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
Although it may be your OPINION of what I "should" do, it is a FACT that I am not obligated to do anything.

I feel I have ZERO responsibility to do anything other than to be shocked and disturbed by his behavior.

TFT
That is fact. You are correct. Although via your red reps and PM's, you felt you had another responsibility in attempting to stop people from posting in this thread so the thread dies.

You know what's funny in all of this, you are indirectly sticking up for Glen, which is fine if he is your buddy. But the funny part is, I bet he doesn't give a shi t about you. You are now the one taking the heat here, and he is probably laughing at you. That's his MO. If he was a good friend to you, he'd come on here, and tell all of us to leave you alone, and it was his F up, and you had nothing to do with it. But he doesn't care zilch for you. Same as he doesn't care for Johnny Aims. Or the 1750 in up front cash. Or the GC rails that are probably in a ditch somewhere.

Old
  (#776)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2020, 01:22 PM

Wow, I didn't get a RED flag or feedback.....why are you guys special?

I feel I deserve one too.....

TFT, what a loser, almost as bad as Glen in my book.

Ken

Current cues - Balabushka, Gus Szamboti, Gus Szamboti Hoppe, Schick, Pfd, BHQ Butterfly, Rick Howard Sneaky Pete and Rick Howard J/B.

Cases - Jack Justis, Fellini, Fellini, Fellini, JB Case.

Watchez is the teacher

" Pool was once my passion, then it was my job, and now it is my sentence."

Mark Wilson's Lindenwood University? Soon to be renamed to the Mosconi Cup Breeding Factory - KoolKat9Lives

Old
  (#777)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

04-02-2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iusedtoberich View Post
That is fact. You are correct. Although via your red reps and PM's, you felt you had another responsibility in attempting to stop people from posting in this thread so the thread dies.

You know what's funny in all of this, you are indirectly sticking up for Glen, which is fine if he is your buddy. But the funny part is, I bet he doesn't give a shi t about you. You are now the one taking the heat here, and he is probably laughing at you. That's his MO. If he was a good friend to you, he'd come on here, and tell all of us to leave you alone, and it was his F up, and you had nothing to do with it. But he doesn't care zilch for you. Same as he doesn't care for Johnny Aims. Or the 1750 in up front cash. Or the GC rails that are probably in a ditch somewhere.
I only gave red rep to people who decided to drag my name back into this. AZHOUSEPRO must have agreed that the post made was bull$hit, that is because he deleted it entirely.

I am taking zero "heat" for this. I am not worried about any of this, my customers are not on here chasing after me for money or equipment and that will NEVER HAPPEN. My customers are my main priority and they know that!

I could care less if people post about this until the end of time.

TFT

Old
  (#778)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

04-02-2020, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_4fun View Post
Wow, I didn't get a RED flag or feedback.....why are you guys special?

I feel I deserve one too.....

TFT, what a loser, almost as bad as Glen in my book.

Ken
AHAHAHAHAHA. I made sure to include you!

TFT

Old
  (#779)
strmanglr scott
All about Focus
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2020, 01:52 PM

I love this bar.

The almighty Glen, still ensnared in allegedly, his own doing.

I think this thread might as well be a sticky until this issue is resolved by Glen and the OP.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#780)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

04-02-2020, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
……..The good part for the OP is that he ended up with a set of rails! For me this is the end of story.TFT
Trent... I 100% disagree with you … RKC stole the OP's rail's and money and has not returned either.

Until Glen returns both the story continues....you are completely wrong on this.

Russ...

Page 52 of 84 « First 242505152 535462 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: