Reload this Page Rare Alpha Cue Mike Dorton For Sale
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Rare Alpha Cue Mike Dorton For Sale
Old
  (#1)
findcue4u
AzB Silver Member
findcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Rare Alpha Cue Mike Dorton For Sale - 09-23-2008, 02:28 PM

MIKE IS A VERY WELL KNOWN CUE MAKER IN INDIANA HIS CUES ARE VERY HARD TO FIND AND IS PLAYED WITH BY SOME OF THE TOP PLAYERS AROUND. MIKE WAS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MATT BENDER AND IS HIGHLY INFLUENCED BY DAVID KERSENBROCK. MIKE HAS BEEN TO THE OMEGA SHOP NUMEROUS TIMES, AND ALOT OF HIS CUES ARE MADE WITH OMEGA PARTS. MIKE ONLY BUILDS BETWEEN 10 TO 20 CUES PER YEAR MIKE SPECIALIZES IN EXOTIC HUSTLER CUES . AND SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME DOING CUE REPAIR. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST AND DOES ALL OF MY CUE REPAIR ON ALL OF MY HIGH END CUES.
HE CALLS THIS CUE ONE OF HIS JUMP BREAK PLAY CUES, AND WHEN YOU PULL IT OUT IT GETS ALOT OF ATTN.....BELIEVE IT OR NOT I GET SOME OF THE MOST COLLECTIBLE CUES AROUND BUT I PLAY WITH ONE OF MIKE CUES AND HAVE BEEN SINCE 2000....PRICE IS $450.00 CUE HAS 2 SHAFTS ONE DOES NOT HAVE THE INLAYS IN IT

[IMG]http://i267.photobuc[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii302/

Tim Cole

Last edited by findcue4u; 09-23-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Old
  (#2)
half fast bankr
Purist / Traditionalist
half fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond reputehalf fast bankr has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2008, 02:32 PM

Damn! Britner reborn.

Please do not PM me. I am a very unorganized person, and trying to figure out what random PM's have to do with the price of beer in China is a waste of my time. Thank you for your help

SERIOUSLY, EMAIL ME AT THE LINK BELOW AS MY PM BOX IS ALWAYS FULL.

[CENTER]

ALWAYS looking for real DPK's & Petersen's!

Old
  (#3)
Shawn Armstrong
Abooboo No Neck
Shawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2008, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findcue4u
MIKE IS A VERY WELL KNOWN CUE MAKER IN INDIANA HIS CUES ARE VERY HARD TO FIND AND IS PLAYED WITH BY SOME OF THE TOP PLAYERS AROUND. MIKE WAS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MATT BENDER AND IS HIGHLY INFLUENCED BY DAVID KERSENBROCK. MIKE HAS BEEN TO THE OMEGA SHOP NUMEROUS TIMES, AND ALOT OF HIS CUES ARE MADE WITH OMEGA PARTS. MIKE ONLY BUILDS BETWEEN 10 TO 20 CUES PER YEAR MIKE SPECIALIZES IN EXOTIC HUSTLER CUES . AND SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME DOING CUE REPAIR. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST AND DOES ALL OF MY CUE REPAIR ON ALL OF MY HIGH END CUES.
HE CALLS THIS CUE ONE OF HIS JUMP BREAK PLAY CUES, AND WHEN YOU PULL IT OUT IT GETS ALOT OF ATTN.....BELIEVE IT OR NOT I GET SOME OF THE MOST COLLECTIBLE CUES AROUND BUT I PLAY WITH ONE OF MIKE CUES AND HAVE BEEN SINCE 2000....PRICE IS $450.00 CUE HAS 2 SHAFTS ONE DOES NOT HAVE THE INLAYS IN IT

[IMG]http://i267.photobuc[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii302/
Anyone else wondering who the hell Matt Bender is? I've heard of Mike, but not Matt.

question?
Old
  (#4)
runall8
AzB Silver Member
runall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond reputerunall8 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

question? - 09-23-2008, 06:20 PM

are the points even??.....

Alpha cues rock!!!
Old
  (#5)
kbooks3
AzB Silver Member
kbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond reputekbooks3 has a reputation beyond repute

Alpha cues rock!!! - 09-24-2008, 07:04 AM

Like Tim Cole...I, myself, try to use Mike to do all my cue repair...from Szamboti to Vikings...I trust him with them all. All of Mike's Alpha cues are unique to say the least and play fantastic...Mike is a great friend and I always wish him the best. I am very surprised to hear he makes over 10 cues a year..but most guys that buy one never want to sell them...I guess that's why to don't see them available. Mike is currently working on a cue for me...it only been about 5 yrs...but I said I was in no hurry.

Good Luck with the sale...

Jeremy

Old
  (#6)
findcue4u
AzB Silver Member
findcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond reputefindcue4u has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2008, 12:49 PM

make a offer guys this is a cool cue..................it has been played has some nicks and dings

Tim Cole

Old
  (#7)
findcue4u
AzB Silver Member

09-26-2008, 11:41 AM

bump.....................bump

Tim Cole

Old
  (#8)
findcue4u
AzB Silver Member

10-17-2008, 02:45 PM

still available

Tim Cole

Old
  (#9)
hfelsh
AzB Silver Member
hfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond reputehfelsh has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2008, 04:49 PM

I'll probably get some heat for this, but that has to be the most HIDEOUS cue I've ever seen.

Seriously, it looks like someone cut up half a dozen house cues while they were smoking crack, and then glued them back together to make one frankenstein cue.

I wouldn't pay $45 for it, much less $450. Doesn't matter who it's made by, but maybe he was drunk the night he made that one.

Old
  (#10)
nineballplayer1
Alpha Cues Rule
nineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2008, 02:44 PM

It's ok hfelsh. Everyone has an opinion. Some like them and some don't. I am Mikes business partner and fellow builder and have been for the last 10 years. Frankenstein sometimes describes them best. We don't necessarily build a cue for works of art, but we specialize in building a cue to a players choice of hit. We cater to players and what they want in a cue. Hopefully this will clarify what we at Alpha cues strive for. Now we are in the works of getting things together to start building some one of a kind custom cues (short spliced points, inlays, etc). So keep in touch.

Jim Clark/Mike Dorton
Alpha Custom Cues

Old
  (#11)
nineballplayer1
Alpha Cues Rule
nineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond reputenineballplayer1 has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2008, 06:52 AM

Bump.....Bump......to Tims Alpha cue

Old
  (#12)
RackRunner
Property of RackRunner
RackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRackRunner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via AIM to RackRunner  
10-19-2008, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Armstrong
Anyone else wondering who the hell Matt Bender is? I've heard of Mike, but not Matt.
Matt is Mike's brother...

BET SOMETHING!!!

Old
  (#13)
swami4u
Banned
swami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond reputeswami4u has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2008, 01:15 PM

Cue is ugly with a Cap U...
That is the reason i like it so much.......
Ill go 250.00 + shipping

And this message was sent via PM to the seller' But your PM box is full.

Good luck on sale.

Old
  (#14)
findcue4u
AzB Silver Member

10-24-2008, 07:41 AM

price reduced $295.00

Tim Cole

Old
  (#15)
dooziexx
AzB Silver Member
dooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond reputedooziexx has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1340

10-24-2008, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Armstrong
Matt Bender was with his brother, Mike, building cues at Omega. I believe Matt was a machinist when Mike was there. When Mike left, Matt took over as the primary cue maker at Omega along with dpk....

Visit my website for great cues at rock bottom prices. SouthWest, Bender, Omega/DPK, BCMs, Schon, Predators & more: www.erikleecues.com

Name: Erik
Cue: Omega/Dpk
Hours of pool: 2-3/week
Games of choice: Too much of 8ball barbox pool

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: