Hmmm Biagio

rtbbf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the info age and custom and production and who made it if by chance if you see a Biagio and can take a test hit with it go ahead never mind the yellowish ferrule it plays great, like great barbecue no one brags on the looks or who really made it, just how great it taste....just saying

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the info age and custom and production and who made it if by chance if you see a Biagio and can take a test hit with it go ahead never mind the yellowish ferrule it plays great, like great barbecue no one brags on the looks or who really made it, just how great it taste....just saying

Not sure what your post is about. I used to sell them and they weren't bad. They were pretty much cheap but good for the money

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played with them, not impressed, this is a tough crowd, ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love barbecue. Not the red, sweet one, but the thin mustardy one.

And Mexican fOod. Sometimes, when I cave into taco hell, I give the cashier a 20 and tell him to give me as many tacos as that buys.

Kabobs too, but only chicken. With hot sauce and garlic paste...mix a forkful of rice with that and it is away better than pool.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Thanks at least some can read and understand....free tip what ya want

I don't normally comment on the terrible use of grammar, punctuation, spelling, incomplete and/or run on sentences, and just generally wording things exceptionally poorly and with incomplete thoughts, but when the person doing those things then turns around and criticize others with a snide remark for not being able to understand the nonsense that they wrote, as if it is the other people's fault for not being able to understand it, then I just have to say something. The problem is your lack of mastery of the english language and lack of ability to write in an understandable manner, not everyone else's lack of ability to read or understand (although there is plenty of that around here too, it just didn't apply in this case).

Below I have rewritten what you said in a way that actually makes sense in the english language and where people can easily read and understand it. This way you can see how you should have written it if you actually wanted people to be able to understand you.

"With this being the information age and all, you would think that people would be more educated than to be so worried about what cue maker's name is on a cue, or whether a cue is a custom or production model. Take a Biagio cue for example. Don't be fooled by its yellowish ferrule or ugly looks. If you get a chance to hit with one don't pass it up as it plays great. How we think of cues should be more like how we think of barbecue for example, where nobody really worries too much about who made certain barbecue, or how that barbecue looks. All that is important is how it tastes."

See how easy that is to understand compared to this:

Last edited:

rtbbf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't normally comment on the terrible use of grammar, punctuation, spelling, incomplete and/or run on sentences, and just generally wording things exceptionally poorly and with incomplete thoughts, but when the person doing those things then turns around and criticize others with a snide remark for not being able to understand the nonsense that they wrote, as if it is the other people's fault for not being able to understand it, then I just have to say something. The problem is your lack of mastery of the english language and lack of ability to write in an understandable manner, not everyone else's lack of ability to read or understand (although there is plenty of that around here too, it just didn't apply in this case).

Below I have rewritten what you said in a way that actually makes sense in the english language and where people can easily read and understand it. This way you can see how you should have written it if you actually wanted people to be able to understand you.

"With this being the information age and all, you would think that people would be more educated than to be so worried about what cue maker's name is on a cue, or whether a cue is a custom or production model. Take a Biagio cue for example. Don't be fooled by its yellowish ferrule or ugly looks. If you get a chance to hit with one don't pass it up as it plays great. How we think of cues should be more like how we think of barbecue for example, where nobody really worries too much about who made certain barbecue, or how that barbecue looks. All that is important is how it tastes."

See how easy that is to understand compared to this:

Thanks I needed that.....

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I clean my cue shafts with BBQ sauce and a sauce mop. Seals the wood and finger lickin good.
Chuck

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I clean my cue shafts with BBQ sauce and a sauce mop. Seals the wood and finger lickin good.
Chuck

I used to play at a place that was a combo billiard room and fried chicken place. Every cue in the place along with the tables was covered with cooking fat and BBQ sauce

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to play at a place that was a combo billiard room and fried chicken place. Every cue in the place along with the tables was covered with cooking fat and BBQ sauce

I always wondered what in the fluck ever inspired the first person to put a cueball into his mouth, now I know: cheapness!:D

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I always wondered what in the fluck ever inspired the first person to put a cueball into his mouth, now I know: cheapness!:D

This post reminds me of one of my many odd pool related pictures.

Attachments

• PoolBallMouth.jpg
    PoolBallMouth.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 109

screamingelvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So (i can feel it comin' on...) the huge argument over BBQ rubs vs. Mops and the effects on our games........

Best of Luck

Smoke-King (yea that's right)