Is This A Scam

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, they are the exact same pictures from Proficients website. Ask for detailed photos of the bumper or ferrules.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
jonpador said:
I was looking at this nice tim sruggs on ebay and the seller has no feedback. I don't want to offend the seller I'm just interested but does anyone know this person or the owner of this cue and let me know. Here's the link, although I hope I do this right,

http://cgi.ebay.com/This-is-a-4-poi...7QQihZ013QQcategoryZ21212QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Auction looks dubious. If thr buyer can't provide add. pics next to "dated" document I'd stay away.

Looks like same cue a TN. cue/cs pimp showed me apprx a yr ago.....he acquired in a trade (cases for cue) with TIM.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
being that the pictures are from proficient, as far as escrow.. i would tell them you want to use proficient's escrow service...

he only mentions the ivory diamonds in the butt.. but doesnt make no mention of the rings or the ivory in the points.. and whats that about how they had t he shafts pointed? that doesnt sound normal to me..
chris

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
ChrisOnline said:
being that the pictures are from proficient, as far as escrow.. i would tell them you want to use proficient's escrow service...

he only mentions the ivory diamonds in the butt.. but doesnt make no mention of the rings or the ivory in the points.. and whats that about how they had t he shafts pointed? that doesnt sound normal to me..
chris

Use to own that cue and photos are the ones scott took when he refinished it for me,auction is a scam unless he can provide new photos

jonpador

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I hope someone can let the winner know to protect himself. I won a SW franklin era a couple months ago and ebay pulled the auction after I had already won and paid. Thankfully someone from AZ contacted me and I got with paypal and they freezed the sellers funds before he could withdraw it and I got it back with no problems just a little wait. Yes believe it or not a good story about paypal being helpful believe it or not.

Denny

Four Arms
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
escrow

orangecrush said:
I would ask if they would do Escrow. And not one of their chosing.

I asked him last night in an email if would do so. No reply as of yet.:confused: