First Time with a Booth @ SBE

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Hey Guys....Mark Gregory from Perfect Pocketz & Myself are having a booth this year at the Super Billiards Expo. We will have a gorgeous Brunswick Centennial & Custom LED Light on display. Please drop by and say hello.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Hey Guys....Mark Gregory from Perfect Pocketz & Myself are having a booth this year at the Super Billiards Expo. We will have a gorgeous Brunswick Centennial & Custom LED Light on display. Please drop by and say hello.

-

Sounds like you'll be busy.
You've got a great combo of table and light.

Rob.M

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Would you boys be so kind to post a few pics of your amazing work for those of us not able to make the trek this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

This is great news for table owners. To meet you guys and know who to call when ready for service or installation.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to seeing that Centennial. Should be a show stopper...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Would you boys be so kind to post a few pics of your amazing work for those of us not able to make the trek this year?

Pretty sure this is the one.....looks a little better than a Gandy, doesn't it? :)

IMG_3483.JPG

IMG_3482.JPG

PoolTable911

Silver Member

I will take plenty of photos of the booth at the show & post them.:thumbup:

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
I will take plenty of photos of the booth at the show & post them.:thumbup:

I'm looking forward to finally getting the chance to meet up with you and Mark, in person. I can't wait to see this table that you were telling me about.

PoolTable911

Silver Member
I'm looking forward to finally getting the chance to meet up with you and Mark, in person. I can't wait to see this table that you were telling me about.

Sounds great Geoff! If you need any cloth let me know. I can bring it with me and save you on shipping.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey pt, I should have been more specific, since I was referring to posting pics for us of the actual table they will have at this year's SBE ----- but I thank you kindly for posting the pics again of this work of art from earlier this year....wow.

K.

Ill get you a pic K2. You still need to see the real thing too. I have not forgotten...just busy with work.

PoolTable911

Silver Member
Just got word!

John Palmer from On the Level Billiards & the inventor of the OTLVise will be hanging out at our booth on Saturday. If you move pool tables and carry slate this device is a must have. John is a good guy. Come say hello.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ill get you a pic K2. You still need to see the real thing too. I have not forgotten...just busy with work.

All but forgotten and with high hopes for an invite one day - woe is me

Jk. Thanks CJH! Looking forward to it, sir!

K.