Revo shaft now available for purchase

Marky Mark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just saw on Predator's site that they will now be selling the shaft on it's own. It comes in 12.4 & 12.9 mm & can be ordered with either a Uni-loc joint or a Radial joint...so the Revo-lution continues...

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
I just saw on Predator's site that they will now be selling the shaft on it's own. It comes in 12.4 & 12.9 mm & can be ordered with either a Uni-loc joint or a Radial joint...so the Revo-lution continues...

Yes. They are $499..

My shipment will be in on Monday (4/3), and I am already sold out of my initial shipment of the 12.40mm Radial shafts.

Right now, I have left:

(3) 12.40mm Uniloc
(3) 12.90mm Uniloc
(1) 12.90mm Radial

I have absolutely no idea right now when I will be able to get more in stock from this initial order I have arriving on monday..

Rain-Man

Marky Mark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. They are $499..

My shipment will be in on Monday (4/3), and I am already sold out of my initial shipment of the 12.40mm Radial shafts.

Right now, I have left:

(3) 12.40mm Uniloc
(3) 12.90mm Uniloc
(1) 12.90mm Radial

I have absolutely no idea right now when I will be able to get more in stock from this initial order I have arriving on monday..

Rain-Man

Thank you for the additional info Rain-Man. Just to confirm, there is no 10% off the MSRP for this item?

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rain Man, I sent you a PM :smile:

Glad to see Revo in a smaller diameter, I will certainly buy myself a 12.4 version as soon as possible :smile:

RingKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought mine on a popular online auction site 12.4 radial. I hate the look of these shafts but am interested in how they hit.

Marky Mark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought mine on a popular online auction site 12.4 radial. I hate the look of these shafts but am interested in how they hit.

Did you buy from ebay? There's only 1 seller there right now that's offering the new shafts for sale so I assume you got it from "loungebilliards1".

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
12.4 radial is appealing....might need to find a radial butt so I can get one to try out.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I need another shaft like a snail needs airbrakes. I do have an LE4 Pred so WTH....looks like a 12.9 for me.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I wonder if they will be for sale ato the expo? Didn't like the original because I'm not a fan of the 12.9mm. However, 12.4 sounds very intriguing. About $100 less than most people were originally thinking too. Actually hope they are for sale at expo as I don't want to spend my funds on it there lol.

rumerx

Registered
If you can wait a year for this, wait another 6 months for them to drop the price to $400 so it's more realistic to get one.

Blood sucking mongrels....

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A while back, I think I've seen a pro play with a black shaft. Not sure if it was some prototype Revo or not.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just can't spend 500 lol I knew that would be the price. I envy my buddy who won his at the expo last year

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Another product designed to make people feel like it's going to make them a better player.
Now you can spend even less time in the pool hall practicing!!!!

Last edited:

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm thinking of getting a Revo shaft and using my BK3 as a player as well as a breaker. I have the leather wrap which isn't bad looking. All I have to do is twist off the uniloc shafts and switch whenever I break. I have other Predators but am not crazy about the looks of a black shaft on any of them.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm thinking of getting a Revo shaft and using my BK3 as a player as well as a breaker. I have the leather wrap which isn't bad looking. All I have to do is twist off the uniloc shafts and switch whenever I break. I have other Predators but am not crazy about the looks of a black shaft on any of them.

Dude, you have a Scruggs and you're thinking about making a Predator BREAK cue your main player??

All that so you can use the Revo shaft?