Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Old thread, cant find. Need some help

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old thread, cant find. Need some help
Old
  (#1)
Rain-Man
Team Deplorable
Rain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Old thread, cant find. Need some help - 03-01-2018, 09:28 AM

Does anybody remember that thread from a few years ago, about those 2 unknown monster players that were traveling around taking everyone down?

I cant find it (I tried using the search)..

Rain-Man

Old
  (#2)
tucson9ball
AzB Silver Member
tucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 175

03-01-2018, 09:40 AM

I remember the thread. Supposedly, these two were from the east coast area, I think NY, and were traveling to California. They were going to bust everybody!
I don't think anybody ever gave up the names.....
Somebody wil toss up the link in a bit, I'm sure.

Chris

Old
  (#3)
tucson9ball
AzB Silver Member
tucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 175

03-01-2018, 09:44 AM

Try this...
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...23#post4779023

Chris

Old
  (#4)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member
terryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-01-2018, 09:45 AM

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=365388

Old
  (#5)
Rain-Man
Team Deplorable
Rain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond repute

03-01-2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhanna View Post
Lol, YES, thats the one.. Thanks!

Old
  (#6)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

03-01-2018, 09:50 AM

That one was great, bunch of bullshit with no end LOL

They ended up all dying in a fiery crash or were abducted by aliens or something. Reminded me of the "end of the world" fakers where the date keeps moving up for "math errors".

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#7)
Rain-Man
Team Deplorable

03-01-2018, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
That one was great, bunch of bullshit with no end LOL

They ended up all dying in a fiery crash or were abducted by aliens or something. Reminded me of the "end of the world" fakers where the date keeps moving up for "math errors".

It was an absolute classic

Old
  (#8)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2018, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Man View Post
It was an absolute classic
The other one I love is the PoolKillers threads and his various aliases. I still have a copy of the "how to play pool" manual where they talk about the "cueball hole" and made up all new names for table parts. Rails were borders, pockets were "central or center holes", the fun we had with that thing.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#9)
Cornerman
Cue Author...Sometimes
Cornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2018, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Man View Post
Does anybody remember that thread from a few years ago, about those 2 unknown monster players that were traveling around taking everyone down?

I cant find it (I tried using the search)..

Rain-Man
http://forums.azbilliards.com/search...rchid=21592525

--------

Name: Freddie Agnir
Shooting Cue: 2017 Tascarella (w/blokid extension) or Schuler SC-250
Breaking Cue: BK Rush

Playing time: just a hair above zero
--------

"I don't care if you win, just cover the spread!"

- Annie Potts (Memaw from Young Sheldon)

Old
  (#10)
StraightPoolIU
Brent
StraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

03-02-2018, 07:34 AM

RIP New York and Arizona *pours out OE*

"No bar, no bowling alley, no pinball machines. Just pool. Nothin else."

Playing Cue: 2003 Pechauer P15
Break Cue: Joss Thor Hammer (purpleheart with ironwood rings)
Jump Cue: OB Lift
Current Tip: G2
Shaft: OB Pro Plus

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: