WTB Predator PFD Limited Edition Dragon Cue

cornerhorn

I have a prototype Artist Proof Dragon Cue with a unilock. Its the only one of its kind. All the others have the less desirable basic joint there are about 6 Artist proof Dragons in existence, Paul Costain has two I believe, so only 4 are out there, and I have the only one with the uniloc. You can call Paul Drexler and ask about it. You can tell him Brian B sent you this PM to verify the cue. If you want a dragon, you can't do any better than this. Its mint, I don't play with it, its too collectable and valuable. It comes with one shaft. I will part with it for an amazing price. If you're truly interested, let me know. I also have two custom 30 inch shafts with special dragons engraved in the joint. I would part with one of them if you also wanted something in addition to that cue, that's super rare. The numbered cues from 1 to 100 go for 2750 new. Used, not sure, depends on condition, but you might find one for 2300 with some marks and dents. Mine has no issues of any sore, looks mint unused. No dents, no marks. I don't ever play with it. I hit a couple balls with it on my home table, hits great. I have 30 cues so I don't need to use this one. I also have an original release Dragon number 82 and think I hit a few balls with it too. It doesn't hit as good as the uniloc butt. Weird I know. Let me know, Brian.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a prototype Artist Proof Dragon Cue with a unilock. Its the only one of its kind. All the others have the less desirable basic joint there are about 6 Artist proof Dragons in existence, Paul Costain has two I believe, so only 4 are out there, and I have the only one with the uniloc. You can call Paul Drexler and ask about it. You can tell him Brian B sent you this PM to verify the cue. If you want a dragon, you can't do any better than this. Its mint, I don't play with it, its too collectable and valuable. It comes with one shaft. I will part with it for an amazing price. If you're truly interested, let me know. I also have two custom 30 inch shafts with special dragons engraved in the joint. I would part with one of them if you also wanted something in addition to that cue, that's super rare. The numbered cues from 1 to 100 go for 2750 new. Used, not sure, depends on condition, but you might find one for 2300 with some marks and dents. Mine has no issues of any sore, looks mint unused. No dents, no marks. I don't ever play with it. I hit a couple balls with it on my home table, hits great. I have 30 cues so I don't need to use this one. I also have an original release Dragon number 82 and think I hit a few balls with it too. It doesn't hit as good as the uniloc butt. Weird I know. Let me know, Brian.
Can you post a pic sometime, if time permits.