A reverse-Dean post, pictures and no words

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think having a matching 2" mid-extension made (or even a plain one) and selling them as a pair is an investment that will pay off.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Not unlike your JF SW thread. Right:wink:

Totally the opposite. I've never put my cue up for sale neither privately nor publicly nor hinted that it ever was for sale. Couple that with it NOT being for sale and well there you have it.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Totally the opposite. I've never put my cue up for sale neither privately nor publicly nor hinted that it ever was for sale. Couple that with it NOT being for sale and well there you have it.

You stated you had it as "more of an investment". You have to sell something for a return on a investment. Hence it is for sale,you just havent decided on the price.:cool:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
You stated you had it as "more of an investment". You have to sell something for a return on a investment. Hence it is for sale,you just havent decided on the price.:cool:

No "hence" it is NOT "for sale"(.)Period... Big difference from a post using another members well known creative way of selling things THEN actually posting it for sale, than in my situation asking for advice whether now is the right time to sell something because of market turn. If you can't differentiate between the two then I can't help you.:rolleyes:

You're using that "everything's for sale" mentality rather loosely for my situation.:barf:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I took a rough count in this thread....
...a picture really is worth a thousand words....or so.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No "hence" it is NOT "for sale"(.)Period... Big difference from a post using another members well known creative way of selling things THEN actually posting it for sale, than in my situation asking for advice whether now is the right time to sell something because of market turn. If you can't differentiate between the two then I can't help you.:rolleyes:

You're using that "everything's for sale" mentality rather loosely for my situation.:barf:

My mentality is why wonder if it is the right time to sell something which is not for sale:confused:
Maybe look to Kubler-Ross and you will realize what's happening.:wink:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I took a rough count in this thread....
...a picture really is worth a thousand words....or so.

No only 399.99 words.. LOL :wink:...Oops excuse me 499.99 words..;)

Skins -------------- just bustin' Patrick's balls :)

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
:grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

Last edited: