TAD Merry Widow

ebakko

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi im selling my brand new condition tiger wood big pin merry widow cue with two shafts

price is $1500 email me at ebkcues@gmail.com for other pictures and specs of the cue as im not always here in the forum thank you

Tupbuyp.jpg

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Hi im selling my brand new condition tiger wood big pin merry widow cue with two shafts

price is $1500 email me at ebkcues@gmail.com for other pictures and specs of the cue as im not always here in the forum thank you

Tupbuyp.jpg

I will buy the cue if you send me the cue first! I will make full payment after I receive it. I'm not negotiable on this.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
I will buy the cue if you send me the cue first! I will make full payment after I receive it. I'm not negotiable on this.

I paid him PayPal and he refunded me since the money is on hold until I receive the cue. I'm guessing he doesn't really have the cue.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Be careful. Anyone that list a cue like this at $1000 under its price would make ANYONE nervous. I would get the number and and the pic and send to Fred for verification.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

asiasdad

Banned
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I received 4 warning PM's today with
no response from this "seller"

1500 is too good to be true, however
as one member suggested, this damn
sure is not a 2500 cue when they
sell between 1800-2000 in mint
condition. People asking more than
2000 for them ain't selling them.

A Tad-1 with a big pin I once owned just sold on
here in mint condition for 1850 shipped
with a 300 set of Josh Treadway matching
joint caps, now that was a deal.

(photo taken down at new owners request)

Last edited:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
If you call and ask JJ Cues what the current price for a new TAD-1 you will find its over $2400. I know where a brand new one is that the owner has had for past 3 years and he is asking $2200 and trust me that will sell.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am leaving this post here for the record. The user has been banned for life, but I want the image to stay here for future reference of this scammer and what he is claiming he is selling.

Mike