Remarkable Prabhakar Wins Second National Snooker Title

gulliver

Registered
Ajeya Prabhakar has sensationally won the 2014 United States National Snooker Championship at the Top 147 Snooker Club in Brooklyn, New York, by defeating Raymond Fung in the final, winning his second title which remarkably comes fourteen years after he won his first.

http://www.snookerusa.com/news/201405262022-remarkable-prabhakar-wins-second-national-snooker-title

Alan -- thanks for this. Did someone stream or record any of the matches? If so where is it available? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

c_bruner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ajeya played fabulous against me in the round robin stages.. had my chance the first game but missed a routine pink to put me up by 13 with black remaining. if i would have won my knock out stage match that i lost 4-3 to a respoted black i would have had my chance in a longer race versus ajeya. he's a very nice guy also.. definitely made my first ever snooker experience great. everyone there was so kind.. I'm not sure who the Scottish man was that was the referee but he kinda took me under his wing explaining the ins and outs of shots and the game. i learned so much in my experience. Thanks again for hosting the event!

c_bruner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
also great shooting by raymond fung. played flawless against me in the round robin also.