Snooker in Seattle

discord

Hi looking for somebody to shoot snooker with occasionally in Seattle. I shoot about 3-4 hours a week Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Eastlake Zoo, usually in the evenings starting around 8-9 p.m. I've only been playing for a few months, but my last snooker partner moved away. I shot pool a few times a week for the past few years, and am enjoying a new game. I guess I would rank myself as an intermediate player, but that might be overstating my ability.

Yoo

Registered
How is the table condition now at eastlake zoo? Empire Billiards is opening by late March in Redmond, they will have three decent international standard snooker tables and six pool tables.

Alan Morris

U.S. Snooker Association
Silver Member
How is the table condition now at eastlake zoo? Empire Billiards is opening by late March in Redmond, they will have three decent international standard snooker tables and six pool tables.

Can you please kindly send more info about Empire Billiards when it becomes available, as if they are to have three snooker tables the United States Snooker Association would be keen in making contact with the owners.

Thanks!

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Can you please kindly send more info about Empire Billiards when it becomes available, as if they are to have three snooker tables the United States Snooker Association would be keen in making contact with the owners.

Thanks!

To follow up Alan's request, I'd like to know more about Empire Billiards, too, so that I can post the info on FindSnooker.com.

Also, I'll be in Seattle in a few months and there's a chance (perhaps just a slight chance) I'll be able to stop by.

Yoo

Registered
Empire Billiard

Empire Billiard has now opened its door to public. they are located at 15230 NE 24th ST suite E, redmond wa 98052. owner phone number is 4252698962. business hour is seven days a week 2pm to 2am.