Happy Birthday snuuker

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Happy Birthday snuuker. Hope you have a great day. Also, thank you for all the pool tournament links all over the world. Johnnyt

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Happy Birthday, indeed, sir.
...only man I know who spells snooker the way it is pronounced, in Merry Olde.

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank guys!

pt109, when I was trying to choose a new username I went over to the Dialectizer site and ran every pool word I could think of through the translators there. Ran snooker through the Muppet Swedish Chef translator and out came snuuker. True story.

;)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thank guys!

pt109, when I was trying to choose a new username I went over to the Dialectizer site and ran every pool word I could think of through the translators there. Ran snooker through the Muppet Swedish Chef translator and out came snuuker. True story.

;)

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:happy-birthday::yeah::happydance:HAPPY “BELATED” BIRTHDAY SNUUKER! :dance::clapping::joyful:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
i'm a little disappointed, i thought you were a Brit. ;)

enjoy your weekend of celebration!

Alan Morris

U.S. Snooker Association
Silver Member
Thank guys!

;)
Actually "snuuker" is the Estonian for snooker - incredibly difficult language to learn though! :)