help

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
feeling dumb........ so I have up loaded pictures to my album on this forum............ but how the hell do I get them into a post.............

thanks

Kim

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Click on manage attachments, then browse. Find what you want to upload and click upload. After uploading, you'll see the attachments below. When finished, close the window for manage attachments.

Attachments

• Step 1.JPG
    Step 1.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 249
  • Step 2.JPG
    Step 2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Step 3.JPG
    Step 3.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 247

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried that and it copies the link but does not display the picture

thanks

Kim

I have trouble posting pics from some devices too.

Sometimes, I have to take a screenshot of the picture, then post the screenshot, instead of the picture.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
feeling dumb........ so I have up loaded pictures to my album on this forum............ but how the hell do I get them into a post.............

thanks

Kim

Hi Kim
I found that the biggest problem since AZ switched it's head end a while ago was the new system doesn't resize the pictures automatically. Gmail doesn't give you a size option when you email pictures but Outlook express does. I downloaded the app for that reason. You can email the pictures to yourself and the option for size is Normal, 75%. 50% and 25%. Keeping an updated album where ever you choose to post from. Here, pictures will post easier if you keep the size around 1000 resolution (Size).
Then you can post direct from your device without saving it to an Album. Up to 5 pictures per post.
When your ready to post, click the paper clip, a manage attachments window opens and just follow the steps and save. When your finished, click the box next to the paper clip and click each link to post the picture not the link.
Hope this helps.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You copy and paste the code there in a post
The bottom one

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-18-23-55-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-18-23-55-36.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 163

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
If you have Microsoft Windows, which most of us do, resize your pictures to Large Document. That works here, whereas larger sizes do not. Then, you should be able to load pictures here, browse, upload.

All the best,
WW