Looking for an Instructor

Duffman

Barboxer for life.
Silver Member
I have been banging balls around for about 4 years, and trying to play pool the right way for about a year.

I am at the point where I do not think that I can get much better with out help from an instructor. I would like to find an Instructor close to me (Elmira, NY) for some help with my game.

How do I go about finding someone around me, and what are the typical lesson fees.

Thanks

okinawa77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Joe Tucker lives in that region.
Scott Lee lives in Michigan area, but will travel to you.

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
There are BCA certified instructors pretty much all around the country. It's my understanding that in order to become a BCA certified instructor you have to go through some intense training and fulfill some strict criteria. Check out the BCA website. I'm sure they can hook you up. Depending on the depth of your pockets, some touring pros will come to you for a weekend of intense training if the price is right. Your other option is to go to the mountain...so to speak. There are at least 2 pool schools that I know of that hold classes all year long. Go ahead and Google things like pool school or pool college. I think Predator has a touring pool school that hits the east coast if you don't mind group learning. Best of luck! -Z-

mfinkelstein3

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Instructors

Here in NYC there are a lot of instructors, both BCA and professional players.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Tucker lives in Providence RI. He is an excellent instructor, and does do some traveling. As mentioned, there are excellent instructors in NYC too. I would recommend Tony Robles or Fran Crimi. I also travel full time, and would come see Duffman in NY. Duffman...If you're interested, PM me for more information.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I think Joe Tucker lives in that region.
Scott Lee lives in Michigan area, but will travel to you.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
If Tony Robles could pass on to you even a fraction of his skills it'd be worth just about any price 4 shizzle. ;)