Feed back on Ultraskin Pro density?

bayoublaster400

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stock Up

I've been using the Ultra Soft for months now and I don't have any more of a mushrooming problem with your tip any more than any other higher priced ones I have tried. I also chalk on virtually every shot to slow myself down. Maybe I just don't shoot as hard as others do. I don't know, but I use my cue tip shaping tool prior to each outing just to roughen the tip up to accept chalk better as I have on every tip I've used in the past years.
If you EVER decide to take these off of the market please let me know so that I may stock up my personal supply! Thanks again for a great product at a great price point.

asamimasa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another thing- cutting it down helped a lot (I usually dont mind taller tips). With predator chalk, I usually chalk once every 3-4 shots, I'm 1-2 with the pro tips, not that I like them any less

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the input and support guys. The PRO Density is here to stay, it has about caught the Medium and repeat orders tell me, stay with it.

tonka2

Registered
Tom, two-day delivery is fantastic!! I guess I'm lucky we're both in Florida. I ordered a bunch, and the guys love it, including me…talking about the Pro:)

You're aces, pal!!!

Mr Nobody

Banned
I've had only one neg out of all the tips I've installed . As far as mushroom and glaze , it's different strokes for different folks . Over 99.9999% of my customers like them , so if it isn't broke , well ... I think you offer a quality product at a steal of a deal price ... PLEASE keep on keeping on ...:thumbup: