Name the one person you miss seeing here.

I realize that you like tweaking me, but usually I can understand the joke, such as it is.

The only one on my list that is banned is Neil. And I certainly have nothing to so with that, I don't get into any conflict with him. We occasionally disagree on a thing or two, but in a respectful manner (something I'll grant you is rare here on AZB) but tend to agree far more often.

"Moaning" about them? Please clarify for my feeble mind. I do hate it when I don't get the joke, even if it is about me.

You've just done it again! If you keep commenting on how other people post, and lament the rarity of posting in a respectful manner, don't be surprised when that gets some attention.

Moaning about other people's posts is virtually your only contribution to htis board.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Lock n Load

Lock n Load was a great Southern Gentleman with some good stories!!!

Wedge

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
You've just done it again! If you keep commenting on how other people post, and lament the rarity of posting in a respectful manner, don't be surprised when that gets some attention.

Moaning about other people's posts is virtually your only contribution to htis board.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

I'm nobody from nowhere, and as you've pointed out in the past, I don't play very well. Exactly what am I to contribute other than conversation?

What exactly do you contribute again?

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member

I'm nobody from nowhere, and as you've pointed out in the past, I don't play very well. Exactly what am I to contribute other than conversation?

you don't post as often as you used to -
and i want to add: LUXURY

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Jdub, lots of us value your posts on here.

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Perhaps if you stopped moaning about them occasionally they wouldn't get banned in the first place. Just a thought.

Yeah. People just follow herds and name posters other people do.

You know, this is a thread about members that miss other members. As always with you and your alter ego that is currently banned you come charging in with your scorched earth policy criticizing, WHY? It's just ponderous.

You're kidding, right?

You know, this is a thread about members that miss other members. As always with you and your alter ego that is currently banned you come charging in with your scorched earth policy criticizing, WHY? It's just ponderous.

Because one complains about posters (and the board) endlessly, then says it's terrible some people have gone, and the other is wailing about someone who is still actively posting. If you dont like it, change it or leave. If you're in love with someone, PM them.

That you consistently cannot follow the narrative of a discussion is not my concern, but it is rather 'ponderous'.

:rolleyes: