I think this place is messing with my otherwise pleasant disposition

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
well said to all the nits on az.

Know it all, did you know that the name know it all contains the word nit? Irony?
Anyway, just for clarification, you can't get even here. The best you can hope for is a headache when you leave. :smile:

Last edited:

Toncam

Another Bum !
Silver Member
I will let ya borrow one of my baseball bats, you will feel better after you use it.
I wont tell you what to use it on, but trust me. :thumbup:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This^^^^^^^^^^*^^. As a newb to pool and this forum it helps to have thick skin and use the ignore button a lot. The hey I'm leaving posts usually have little impact on the community culture and only serve to rile up the Sharks that smell blood in the water. Just go quietly and when you miss it come back it will still be here.

Amen to that, brother.

It takes a while to be accepted on any forum. Hang in there. Participate, contribute, have fun. Regardless, you have to develop a thick skin because no matter what you say, even if it's reciting scripture, someone is going to get in your face about it. It is the way it is. Let it roll off your back.

Lou Figueroa

I've always felt bad about that thread, but the bottom line is that nobody cares if anybody leaves.
If you are going to leave AZ then shut-up and hit the door, leave with dignity and your
head held high, nobody will miss you.
Just like the pool hall, you leave for ten years and come back, it's like you never left.

My suggestion to the OP is to forget about all of this nonsense, leave for a few days, then come back as if nothing happened.
See if I'm right

I have learned that you just have to be really careful about what you say or talk about on here. That actually goes for any public forum. People on forums can be very mean and such smart asses a lot. Just my opinion. I am an extremely sensitive person, which I know is not very common for a pool player.

This^^^^^^^^^^*^^. As a newb to pool and this forum it helps to have thick skin and use the ignore button a lot. The hey I'm leaving posts usually have little impact on the community culture and only serve to rile up the Sharks that smell blood in the water. Just go quietly and when you miss it come back it will still be here.

I never knew that there was (is) an ignore button.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I have learned that you just have to be really careful about what you say or talk about on here. That actually goes for any public forum. People on forums can be very mean and such smart asses a lot. Just my opinion. I am an extremely sensitive person, which I know is not very common for a pool player.

If I'm in a bar or pool hall I watch what I say, but with all of the nonsense that goes on in online forums, I don't worry about it.
If the things you do & say on AZ Billiards is legal and within the forum rules, there's
not a whole lot that can bite you in the ass.
I have to admit that it would be fun to handle it like Jay & Silent Bob did at the end of the
movie, when they tracked down all the kids that talked shit about them on poopshoot.com

:smile:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I never knew that there was (is) an ignore button.

Oh yes. As a matter-of-fact you can push the ignore button on yourself, and your entire thought processes go blank. Kind of scary, isn't it?
By-the-way. Satori left Saturday morning. :)

JC

Coos Cues
Oh please don't go. We need you so much! We're all sorry! We won't do it again if only you will reconsider! If you leave we will die! We will never love another! Please give us one more chance to reform! We can't live without you! We will never slap you or yell at you again! We will stop drinking, look for work and love your mother too! Did you get the card and flowers we sent? The children deserve a complete family.

JC

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
leave

The negativity is breaking me down.:)

Maybe I'll try coming back at some point but until then... later.

Just leave, nobody gives a s***. As a matter of fact I wish everyone would
leave. Well almost everyone. I'm the only one on here that knows everything
about everything and it's very irritating when someone doesn't agree with
me. Deanoc, and SJD would get something right every once in while after
consulting with me, but the AZB police ran SJD off. Just a warning to all
if anyone posts anything mean, or disagrees with me again I will leave and
all of you will be in a world of S***
jack
FREE SJD

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Just leave, nobody gives a s***. As a matter of fact I wish everyone would
leave. Well almost everyone. I'm the only one on here that knows everything
about everything and it's very irritating when someone doesn't agree with
me. Deanoc, and SJD would get something right every once in while after
consulting with me, but the AZB police ran SJD off. Just a warning to all
if anyone posts anything mean, or disagrees with me again I will leave and
all of you will be in a world of S***
jack
FREE SJD

You must really hate gamblers....:angry:
....'cause we're all trying to hit the jackpot.....:D

I definitely agree with your sig.....FREE SJD!!!!!!!!!!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
You must really hate gamblers....:angry:
....'cause we're all trying to hit the jackpot.....:D

I definitely agree with your sig.....FREE SJD!!!!!!!!!!

The next best thing would being hit the jackpot and then gamble

:smile: