60" Becue for sale

bpp&d

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
60" becue for sale

This cue is a great way to try out carbon fiber to see if you'll like it. With the two shafts, you can try both a conical and pro taper and decide which you prefer.

Here's a link to a review by Jim - Hawaiian Eye who prefers the pro taper
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=458050

And here's a link to Chris Tate's review and he prefers the conical taper
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=454683

They're both solid players and agree that having a carbon fiber butt improves the playability of the shaft.

The becue white shafts are easy to keep clean. There's no need for alcohol wipes. Just clean them with soap and water, dry them off, and with a light buff with a micro fiber cloth
they're ready to go. My hands stay dry, so I don't need a glove. If your's don't, a glove is included.

Specs:
Butt: 30 inches, 14.875 oz
Prime Shaft: 30 inches, 4.25 oz, 11.85 mm Ultra Medium tip, pro taper
5.1 Shaft: 30 inches, 4.25 oz, 11.8 mm Ultra Medium tip, conical taper
Extension: 10 inches, 4.625 oz.
Will include: 1 becue glove, 1 Q claw 2cue holder, 2 Ultra Medium tips, & 2 Ultra Soft tips (the tip on the Prime is getting close to needing a replacement)

It's only up for sale because I have a new one with the sneaky pete butt on order.

Sold - No Trades (Price new would be over $1,400)
Will ship via USPS priority mail to lower 48 only. (I don't do PayPal and would need payment to be with a postal money order.)

Attachments

• becue full cue.JPG
    becue full cue.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 1,746
  • becue butt shaft names.JPG
    becue butt shaft names.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,753
  • becue tips joint.JPG
    becue tips joint.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 1,752
  • becue accessories.JPG
    becue accessories.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 1,747
Last edited:

bpp&d

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks Dean,

This is the only one I've owned, so I don't have any way to compare it to others. But I'm impressed. If I didn't just buy a new one, it would be a keeper. From everything I've heard, the carbon fiber butt adds a lot to the playability.

Hope your Buddy is doing better.

Harry

BigFish23

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting cue. I researched it a bit from your links. Looks like a good step in technology. I'd be interested if it were the standard length - sorry. GLWS

bpp&d

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Interesting cue. I researched it a bit from your links. Looks like a good step in technology. I'd be interested if it were the standard length - sorry. GLWS
Thanks for the interest. Up until this one, every one I've owned has been the standard 58". I saw this one here on AZB about a year ago and figured I'd give it a try. I'm a 5'9" old fart and found the added length helped on those shots where you have to stretch a little bit - for me when the cue ball is a little beyond the side pockets. It really feels the same as a standard length to me in the way it plays.