Help identify unknown pool cue?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
This is a forum. Forums were created to help people with questions...

This is a forum. Forums have rules. Rules are for everybody. Break the rules, accept the consequence. Do not break additional rules to circumvent the outcome. It's not very nice.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
I would not have deleted it if the nasty people had not come along, with their nasty, and unhelpful replies (making fun of me for asking about a cue that was posted for sale for $300).

If people do not have anything helpful to add, then they should just move along.

This is a forum. Forums were created to help people with questions, not to bash their questions every time they do not like them.

Some people do have feelings.

I love the sense of entitlement. You imply that you are good, and we are bad, simply because your feelings got hurt. Oh no. Poor you.

Here's what bugs me about you. You strip me of my freedom of choice. In an ideal world, people participate in forums under their rules. If they are banned, they move on, and return when the ban is up. Or, there are those that just keep making up new identities, clogging up newsgroup after newsgroup with the same pile of steaming poop. This is you. What happened was, I gave you a chance under your justinb account. When you got banned, I mentally deleted you from the address book. Then you resurface under another name. It takes me a few posts to see your writing style, and then I mentally delete you again, and out you when you start going back into troll mode. I can't put you on ignore, because you just return under another account made up the second the current account gets banned. So, people like me - who sit out bans and chill, and also post under the same account name for years....get pissed off when we have to play Perry Mason in weeding out the trolls simply because you're bored. Justin, you're basically "opinion raping" us. Even when we shut you off, you find another microphone.

I love the sense of entitlement. You imply that you are good, and we are bad, simply because your feelings got hurt. Oh no. Poor you.

Here's what bugs me about you. You strip me of my freedom of choice. In an ideal world, people participate in forums under their rules. If they are banned, they move on, and return when the ban is up. Or, there are those that just keep making up new identities, clogging up newsgroup after newsgroup with the same pile of steaming poop. This is you. What happened was, I gave you a chance under your justinb account. When you got banned, I mentally deleted you from the address book. Then you resurface under another name. It takes me a few posts to see your writing style, and then I mentally delete you again, and out you when you start going back into troll mode. I can't put you on ignore, because you just return under another account made up the second the current account gets banned. So, people like me - who sit out bans and chill, and also post under the same account name for years....get pissed off when we have to play Perry Mason in weeding out the trolls simply because you're bored. Justin, you're basically "opinion raping" us. Even when we shut you off, you find another microphone.

You call me a troll, when you are the one who is doing the Trolling. I get the feeling that you, and many others here, do not even know the meaning of what an internet troll is.

You are a very mean person, with a nasty attitude.

If people could just be nice to each other, and treat each other with respect, without judging them for whatever reasons, then this world would be such a better place to live in.

I never broke any rules on this forum, and I always treated everyone with respect. I never disrespected anyone, or ripped anyone off, or did anything else to break any forum rules. This forum has a "Be Nice" policy (at least I think it does), but the Admins do not enforce it.

People (like you) came on my posts, and bullied me, and got nasty with me. And you call me a troll. You are the troll. Not me.

Do me a favor, and get on google, and look up what the meaning of an "internet troll" is. No need, I did it for you, but please read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Last edited:
This is a forum. Forums have rules. Rules are for everybody. Break the rules, accept the consequence. Do not break additional rules to circumvent the outcome. It's not very nice.

I never broke any Forum rules here. Others do all the time though, but the Admins like them, so they get away with it.

I only ever came on here to talk about cues, and ask questions about them. Sometimes I would comment on posts, with my opinions or info that I knew about cues, but I never Trolled anyone's posts, or got nasty or disrespectful with anyone, like so many have done to me.

These guys on here will bash you, and make fun of you for any reason they can think of.

This kind of stuff does not happen in real pool halls. Only on an internet forum.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Read the last one, highlighted in red so you cannot miss it.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=25061

To be fair. That was only enforced for people Dave didn't like and the only time I ever felt Mike to be unfair

An example being, shortbussruss and russ chewing are the same guy, he even asked for both his accounts to be deleted in the thread I linked to below. He was never punished for having two accounts, and he was allowed to keep both accounts.

Both Wiley and Russ were members before me, so I don't know their history, but Wilson stated publicly multiple times the reason Wiley was banned permanently was for having two accounts, where Russ received no punishment and got to keep both accounts.

Wilson alao stated multiple times that he wasn't fair with his moderation on here, with Russ being a conservative like Dave and Wiley being the opposite.

Just asked to have both my accounts deleted

I brought this up with both Mike and Dave, because wileydog was permma banned for having two accounts.

As for you Justin, besides this thread, have I ever been a dick or rude to you in anyway?

To be fair. That was only enforced for people Dave didn't like and the only time I ever felt Mike to be unfair

An example being, shortbussruss and russ chewing are the same guy, he even asked for both his accounts to be deleted in the thread I linked to below. He was never punished for having two accounts, and he was allowed to keep both accounts.

Both Wiley and Russ were members before me, so I don't know their history, but Wilson stated publicly multiple times the reason Wiley was banned permanently was for having two accounts, where Russ received no punishment and got to keep both accounts.

Wilson alao stated multiple times that he wasn't fair with his moderation on here, with Russ being a conservative like Dave and Wiley being the opposite.

Just asked to have both my accounts deleted

I brought this up with both Mike and Dave, because wileydog was permma banned for having two accounts.

As for you Justin, besides this thread, have I ever been a dick or rude to you in anyway?

I can't remember everyone who has ever gotten really nasty to me in the past, but it has happened a lot.

I also think that probably over 99% of the people who come here are very cool.

I just can't figure out why these guys call me a troll (unless me asking questions about cues is considered trolling to them), when it is them who have trolled my threads. Really makes no sense to me.

I also can't figure out why people would open up a post, and reply to a question, or a post that they do not like.

If the question, or whatever, seems stupid to them, then they could easily ignore it.

But no, they get gratification by trying to hurt others, and make them feel stupid. Entertainment to bash their post, and / or make fun of it. That is what I consider to be trolling, and I have never done that.

Last edited:
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different outcome every time.

cueswapguy2475
justinb1234
brysonj4567
samepostsbysameguy7777

There’s a head start on your next 4 usernames.

I must laugh at myself, lol, because for 2 years, while I was banned (after being on here for like 7 or 8 years), I tried several times to get back on here, by creating new user names, but none of the user names were ever granted approval by an Admin, to approve me to post on the forum.

So, I was only able to read the posts during the last 2 years.

Then I recently (maybe a few months ago) created another User Name, and I was instantly approved to post, as if it did not need an Admin approval before posting.

So, go ahead and red flag me again, and tell them to figure out how to do an IP ADDRESS BAN, so that those who have been banned, are unable to create a new user ID under the same IP.

Or, tell them that the Admin approval system is no longer working.

I will say this though. I never had multiple identities on here, at the same time. Only created a new ID, so that I could hopefully be able to post again.

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"If people do not have anything helpful to add, then they should just move along.
This is a forum. Forums were created to help people with questions"

I thought Disney World was closed?

I hope Disney opens soon so they can take Goofy back.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You call me a troll, when you are the one who is doing the Trolling. I get the feeling that you, and many others here, do not even know the meaning of what an internet troll is.

If people could just be nice to each other, and treat each other with respect, without judging them for whatever reasons, then this world would be such a better place to live in.

I never broke any rules on this forum, and I always treated everyone with respect. I never disrespected anyone, or ripped anyone off, or did anything else to break any forum rules. This forum has a "Be Nice" policy (at least I think it does), but the Admins do not enforce it.

People (like you) came on my posts, and bullied me, and got nasty with me. And you call me a troll. You are the troll. Not me.

Do me a favor, and get on google, and look up what the meaning of an "internet troll" is. No need, I did it for you, but please read this.

Are you 12?
Grow up son.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member

https://represent.com/imoffended

Hopefully they have youth sizes for you

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
This generation:

Justin: "Mom, all the other kids at school hate me"
Justin's mom: "Are they bullying you, son?"
Justin: "YES"
Justin's mom: "Well, we are going to march down to that school tomorrow, and talk with the principal"

How things used to be:

Shawn: "Dad, the kids are picking on me at school"
Shawn's dad: "Well, what are you doing for them to pick on you?"
Shawn: "The kids didn't want to play with me, so I told the teacher"
Shawn's dad: "Find other kids to play with. And snitches get stitches"
Shawn: "yes sir"

Funny how people that seem to bring abuse upon themselves call others "bullies", instead of acknowledging that they THRIVE on any form of attention being given to them. THRIVE. They need it - like a drug. You even acknowledge having to create new accounts after banishment because of your need to post.

You are your own worst enemy, not us.

Oh, and Shawn Armstrong is my real name, troll. I don't hide behind multiple aliases. What's your name, nosepicker1234567?

This generation:

Justin: "Mom, all the other kids at school hate me"
Justin's mom: "Are they bullying you, son?"
Justin: "YES"
Justin's mom: "Well, we are going to march down to that school tomorrow, and talk with the principal"

How things used to be:

Shawn: "Dad, the kids are picking on me at school"
Shawn's dad: "Well, what are you doing for them to pick on you?"
Shawn: "The kids didn't want to play with me, so I told the teacher"
Shawn's dad: "Find other kids to play with. And snitches get stitches"
Shawn: "yes sir"

Funny how people that seem to bring abuse upon themselves call others "bullies", instead of acknowledging that they THRIVE on any form of attention being given to them. THRIVE. They need it - like a drug. You even acknowledge having to create new accounts after banishment because of your need to post.

You are your own worst enemy, not us.

Oh, and Shawn Armstrong is my real name, troll. I don't hide behind multiple aliases. What's your name, nosepicker1234567?

I did not read any of that garbage that you just wrote. All of your posts are very nasty, and hateful, so I am done reading them.

By the way, I am still on facebook. A few guys here have already linked to my facebook account, to make fun of me. So, no, not trying to hide from anyone. This is the perfect place for Trolls though. I am just not one of them.

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
This is a very unique forum, where anyone is allowed to come onto a persons post, and bash them for any reason they like, and get away with it.

Nope. You're just a unique individual who, despite being banned multiple times, keeps coming back. The management is trying to tell you that you aren't welcome. Yet you keep showing up. While you're looking things up, look up the word "daft".

The internet isn't your personal garbage pile. Sorry if you don't like the truth.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
I did not read any of that garbage that you just wrote. All of your posts are very nasty, and hateful, so I am done reading them.

By the way, I am still on facebook. A few guys here have already linked to my facebook account, to make fun of me. So, no, not trying to hide from anyone. This is the perfect place for Trolls though. I am just not one of them.

Starting the red rep campaign now.....sorry, this newsgroup isn't going to become your dumpster fire.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member

Is your name poolcuekid3275 on Facebook? How would anyone from here know who you are on Facebook? Asking for a friend...