Billiard glove for a LEFT handed shooter

lvlss42190

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for a good quality glove that is for a left handed shooter (Ie. glove goes on the right hand)

I haven't been able to find anything I really like and I emailed predator, they do not make a glove for a lefty which to me is a little absurd.

So can anyone suggest a good quality glove that won't fall apart after a week of heavy play?

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Left handed?

Howdy
Have you tried "Nick Varner" gloves?
I have 10 coming in 5 right 5 left should I pm you when they get here (expected delivery day after today now that it is 3am)
Pm me what you would like too do
Thanks
Irish

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sir Joseph

I've used a glove for about the last 10 years. I'm also a lefty. When I first bought one, it was a no-name cheapie...fell apart after a few weeks. Then I ordered the Nick Varner Pro Glove, with no finger tips, and the pad on the palm. I played with it for a while, and it worked quite well when new. After a while, the seams started coming loose, and the finger tips got loose, so it slid down the fingers too much. I re-sewed the seams, and continued to use it for a while, and continued to look for something to replace it. I finally ordered some Sir Joseph gloves; in both types, with the velcro wrist closure, and the old style, "just pull it on" type. I've been using the pull on type for a few years now, and am very pleased with the durability, and feel. They can be worn on either hand. They do wear out eventually (about 6 months for me); then I grab a new one, and save the worn one as a spare. I wash mine every few weeks in the sink, with some laundry soap, and cold water, and hang to dry; they come out almost like new. The construction, and quality of material is better in my estimation, than most of the other gloves I've tried.

Charlie

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Glove

I'm looking for a good quality glove that is for a left handed shooter (Ie. glove goes on the right hand)

I haven't been able to find anything I really like and I emailed predator, they do not make a glove for a lefty which to me is a little absurd.

So can anyone suggest a good quality glove that won't fall apart after a week of heavy play?
$12.00 delivered to your door and you will like it. I had them made and they use quality silk.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The best glove I have used or tried is the Original Blakeman glove. I have tried almost every other glove and the Blakeman is the best fitting and the most durable glove I have worn by far.