For Measureman "The Playboy Cue"

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Well, this has been funny enough, but somewhat lacking in drama. I doubt too many go back far enough to know the best Playboy cue, so I thought I'd give you a bit of a hint. Had to use a bit of cropping skills here to not overly offend anyone.

Of course, the intellectual award goes to not only the correct guess of the cue, but to the Playboy model. Oh, this should be fun. I think more of you will guess the cue.

All the best,
WW

Attachments

• Playboy Cue 1.jpg
    Playboy Cue 1.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 116

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Well, this has been funny enough, but somewhat lacking in drama. I doubt too many go back far enough to know the best Playboy cue, so I thought I'd give you a bit of a hint. Had to use a bit of cropping skills here to not overly offend anyone.

Of course, the intellectual award goes to not only the correct guess of the cue, but to the Playboy model. Oh, this should be fun. I think more of you will guess the cue.

All the best,
WW

I am deeply offended....where’s the articles that all of us read?
....only reason I bought the magazine....:cool:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

All the best,
WW

The only way I would trade my cue for that cue is if she came with it

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
I am deeply offended....where’s the articles that all of us read?
....only reason I bought the magazine....:cool:

Yeah, me too. It may be a bit difficult to show the cue's joint... I could try...

All the best,
WW