Earl Vs Alex O

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
If you think Earl can not play bar box 8 ball, tune into TVMike.tv. Earl vs Alex O in the finals of the $2500 added Big Dog event at The League Room.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Alex O over Earl 4 / 3 in the finals. Earl made a great bank but scratched in the side. Alex ran out from there. Really, really bad luck for Earl. Showed why he's a champion!

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
The final was a race to 4 only?

Dave,

The entire event was race to five on the winners side and race to four on the one loss. Very common for American bar pool. Alex beat Earl earlier in the event. Earl won the first race to five in the finals. Alex O won the final race to four. Played on 7' Diamond Pro/Am tables. Thinkl there were seventy something entries.

Lyn

MuchoBurrito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anybody thinks Earl can't barbox 8 ball you should watch The Decider between him and Shane.

I know he lost that match as well, Shane ran an epic 8 pack from 22-23 (I think) for the win, but Earl made some impossible outs, ran some really, really tough tables. He's a beast.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
who is alex o?

image.jpeg

--------------

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anybody thinks Earl can't barbox 8 ball you should watch The Decider between him and Shane.

I know he lost that match as well, Shane ran an epic 8 pack from 22-23 (I think) for the win, but Earl made some impossible outs, ran some really, really tough tables. He's a beast.

Earl can obviously play on any table, but I think his true shot making and overall ability shine through most on a 10 foot table

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl can obviously play on any table, but I think his true shot making and overall ability shine through most on a 10 foot table

I agree. Earl plays his best when he can let his stroke out and there are few that can make it looks as easy as he does on that big table.

corpse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played in this event. Earl could not have been nicer. He interacted with everyone there with no issues. He and Dennis Hatch did an incredible trick shot and challenge match show on Friday night. Good up and coming room in Parkersburg WV.

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
This was a great match, both played outstanding but I have to say , Earl is fun and amazing to watch!