"How-many" pack have you run?

Zorlac

Registered
14 years ago, a 5 pack in 9 ball.
Recently started playing again.. a 3 pack, and a 5 pack playing ghost using a magic rack. Yes, I know that's kinda cheating.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Twos and threes with lock down safety play is the best medicine for your opponent. Large packages are flukes, twos and 3's tho aren't.

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9 ball 2 pack from the break.

never kept record of it with a 9 on the break mixed in. but stopped 9 ball in 2006 (4 years into starting).

Just starting to play it again.

8 Ball a "run out" with a 2 pack followed by a dry break followed by a run out on that rack (when I came back to the table).

I mainly played 8 Ball back then other than in local tournaments...

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• iconrep.JPG
    iconrep.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 157

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
10-Ball 4-packs numerous times. Only once I had shot from 5th break. Normally ends with dry break.

8-Ball depends. I ran 6 and out race to 6 on Finnish Champs and 4 more on next match start... So 10-pack or 6-pack :D

9-Ball 7-pack couple times. I normally play 10-ball nowadays so I think I can´t beat that anymore :D

I watch most of your YouTube videos when playing the ghost and shooting snooker. I'm impressed to say the least.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I watch most of your YouTube videos when playing the ghost and shooting snooker. I'm impressed to say the least.

Poolmanis is a special man for special shots indeed. I love his videos and wouldn’t want to see him across from me with those headphones on...unless we were practicing lol.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
4 in 10 ball - working on number 5 obviously when I broke funky and the balls got cluttered.
Diamond 7' - wooden rack - gambling

3 in 9 ball - working on 4 obviously when I hooked myself on the break.
Diamond 9' - wooden rack - just practicing a set with gf - she plays just as good

Never been able to get passed 2 racks in 8 ball, but I have a BUNCH of 2 packs :D:D

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only once, a 2-pack in 8-ball. Next break dry. I've had maybe 25 B&R's each in 9-ball and 8-ball. This is from being a bar banger for 50 years. Just recently joined APA & start paying attention to what I'm doing. The MOST IMPORTANT thing to me is I'm having fun!

kcnate66

C Speed
several 2 packs in 9 ball, favorite one was in APA city tournament several years ago....my opponent needed one ball, I needed 26 balls....he missed, and then never shot again after I ran out that rack and then 2 and out for the victory and send us to the finals

4 pack in 8 ball, missed a tough 8 on rack 5

I have the worst 9 ball break on the planet...haha

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
9-ball... it was 3 or 4. I had the perfect tournament match. It was a race to 7, but I don't remember who broke. I do remember that every rack I broke, I broke and ran, and every rack my opponent broke, I ran out at my first shot. Never missed a ball that match.

I probably lost my next two matches though!

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Spotting 9-6 in one pocket for friendly $25 games with a buddy that was trying to learn the game. He got down a couple, and then I ran 9 out and we adjusted to 10-5 so he'd have a better chance at getting back to even. The very next game he sold out again and I ran 10 and out.

So that's a 2-pack in one hole, and my first time running out back to back games in one pocket, especially with a spot. :thumbup: He won't play me anymore. In fact, I think he will only play 1hole now on the diamond barboxes, which I refuse to do. Lol

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3 pack in 8 ball, 9 ball and 10 ball. Basically every package ends in dry break or no shot to start with.

I have had a couple break and runs in one pocket. Playing just for fun so keep shooting if ball is made on break.

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9 ball: 5 racks with no combo on an 8ft table

8 ball: 6 racks on an 8ft table

3 cushion: 6 on a non heated table

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8ball 9ft table: during practice I broke and ran out a rack,then i had dry break which i also ran out and i connected with 9pack. I have the whole thing on vid on my youtube channel in full hd;)

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
8ball 9ft table: during practice I broke and ran out a rack,then i had dry break which i also ran out and i connected with 9pack. I have the whole thing on vid on my youtube channel in full hd;)

Psh...he can’t beat me:eek:

What’s your YouTube channel? Same name?