Mcdermott heart breaker FS

POOLGODBEWITHME

Tom "B" player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello,
I have a white Mcdermott heartbreaker J/B for sale, It's in decent shape, has one chip at the jump joint, a new bumper, an extra factory second shooting shaft ( I got on ebay I think from Troy AKA Koinkid, I'd have to check). The break/jump shaft does have a wobble, I'd say about 1/8" (but doesn't affect function). I put a phenolic tip ferrule on it years ago and it breaks and jumps very well. The extra shaft collar diameter is slightly smaller than the original shaft diameter, but it plays well, it's basically new, only played a couple racks with it. the only reason I'm selling is because I have a nice jump cue and want to go to a dedicated break only cue. I'm asking $155 shipped in the U.S. I'm pretty firm on the price cause I just paid $40 for the extra shaft a couple months ago.

Here are the pics, they were taken with my Iphone so there not spectacular quality, also the break shaft has been cleaned since these pics were taken.

Thanks for looking,
Tom

mcd5_zpsfd2e80f8.png
[/URL][/IMG]
mcd4_zpscd0d60e4.png
[/URL][/IMG]
mcd3_zpsde578d42.png
[/URL][/IMG]
mcd2_zpsd9bb49f6.png
[/URL][/IMG]
mcd_zpsc6efa7b7.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

POOLGODBEWITHME

Tom "B" player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
wow!

55 hour bump from page 12. Wish I could get a dozen people to bump my thread with silly comments to keep it on the front page! (just kidding) I forgot to give the weight of this cue, 19oz, both shafts are 13mm. If you have an offer please PM, help keep the WFS section from being cluttered. And I am open to trades.
Tom

POOLGODBEWITHME

Tom "B" player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
legal bump

Just thought I'd give my thread another (LEGAL BUMP) can't believe nobody has commented "if it had a 3/8-10 pin at the jump joint they'd be all over it" or something like that. LOL;);););)
PM only with offers thanks,
Tom