Need a value estimate

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys, a family member just picked this up from a flea market for $10. I know it's not a 'gold mine' cue but it's a nice example of an older Brunswick cue. It's in reasonably decent condition. Would like a guess on it's manufactured date and an estimated value if possible. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.

bruns.jpg

bruns3.jpg

bruns4.jpg

bruns5.jpg

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very Cheap cue

You should make a little on ebay. It is a Japaneese improt cue from the 70's or late 60's. Helmstetter or Adams factory made to order.
You should as well with your 401K! Over $50.00 is not a stretch. 500%
Nick :)

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
cyrex said:
Hey guys, a family member just picked this up from a flea market for $10. I know it's not a 'gold mine' cue but it's a nice example of an older Brunswick cue. It's in reasonably decent condition. Would like a guess on it's manufactured date and an estimated value if possible. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.

bruns.jpg

bruns3.jpg

bruns4.jpg

bruns5.jpg

It is a Brunswick Asian Import cue, and I agree that the cue is in nice condition. However, these models are not collectable to my knowledge, but they are certain good conversation peices, and for what you paid it is certainly ok.

Hope this helps

Craig

Pizza Bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just one correction - It's Taiwanese, not Japanese. It is NOT an Adam/Brunswick, but it is a knock-off of an Adam/Brunswick design. The design dates from the early 70's and the Taiwanese cue from the early to mid 70's. The A/B's used the standard pin-in-butt type joint. The Tiawanese cues of the era used the pin-in-shaft joint, usually with the integral pilot as seen on this cue. The A/B of the same design would be worth about $300+. Your family member may double or triple their money on this, selling on Ebay. Of course you can't ever tell - there's always the P. T. Barnum factor.

Adios,

Pizza Bob