Best erasable way to mark bed cloth?

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
This kind of chalk won't clean off very easily. The red is about impossible to remove. Don't ask how I know. :grin-square:

Red? The stuff I've seen is white, either a chalk, talc, or some such thing. Some golfers use it on the putting green when practicing. But if your not sure about it you can do the same thing with some string and baby powder.

Last edited:

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
You could use a narrow strip of painters tape. The tape pulls off like the notebook reinforcement rings and can be reused. Wider than a drawn line, but no mess.

Roadie

Banned
Tailor's chalk. Easy to mark lines with and comes out easily with a good brushing, vacuuming and if needed a damp cloth. You can get it in a variety of colors at any fabric store or the fabric section at Wal-Mart.

bhale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd avoid using a carpenters chalk line as it can be real hard to remove, however, you can buy the chalk line reel and fill it with talcum powder.......

Brian :)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Thats what I would guess too, but then I thought, maybe it come out when cleaned and pressed after alterations....

Dont want to find out the hard way! :)

Yes, as you will probably recall, my getting my table into the washing machine recently was a real pain in the neck. :eek:

best,
brian kc

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
Believe it or not, I used a sharpie marker. You can get the lines out using rubbing alcohol (or grain alcohol). The lines are a little more permanent (I used it for marking the rack and center line), but they do come out. . Takes a little effort with a little soaking, then blotting, but it works.

Try it on a separate part of the table or a scrap piece of cloth if you have doubts.

-td

Give it a try on some

Craig

Custom Cue-Repair
Silver Member
Buy you a Carpenters Chalk Box (that has never had chalk in it) and fill it with Baby Powder.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Johnson-And-Johnson-Johnsons-Baby-Powder-381370030164.jpg
    Johnson-And-Johnson-Johnsons-Baby-Powder-381370030164.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 157