John Barton (JB Cases)

AMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone here know the best way to get in touch with John? I sent him an e-mail last week and a PM here on AZ a few days ago.. Just trying to get in touch with him about a case..

Thanks,
Alvin

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Anyone here know the best way to get in touch with John? I sent him an e-mail last week and a PM here on AZ a few days ago.. Just trying to get in touch with him about a case..

Thanks,
Alvin

I recently sent John an email myself and have yet to hear back from him. Might just be an email problem.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thanks,
Alvin

Email, Facebook, or Skype.

Freddie <~~~ and he's 12 hours ahead

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
<----------------Skype is a good way to catch me most of the time. Regarding emails about ordering stuff - Karen and I are sitting here now wading through about 38 custom orders and getting our ducks in a row for when our shop resumes work on the 18th. Sorry I have been late answering emails on new orders. I hate to continue to tell people completion dates that we can't make. On paper, like Ghost Ball it seems so simple, but in reality it's like herding cats. :)

The good news is that on March 2cnd an airplane will land in Xiamen and I will be replaced. On that day someone steps into our lives who is organized, diligent, knowledgeable, and most importantly not addicted to AZB :)

I will become pretty much what Sean Leinen calls a pizza-under-the-door guy who sits in a server room and gets food shoved in once a day as he works his magic. The paperwork aspect of this business turns me off so much that I literally recoil from it and it robs me of the great feeling I get from creating stuff.

So -fingers crossed- hopefully there won't be any problem with our new shop manager coming on board and immediately making a huge impact. I have tried the remote over-the-internet type of deal and so far it's not really worked out at all.

I will still be happy to talk shop and cases with any of you. The technical stuff is what I love and making you exactly what you want is what excites me. But making promises and keeping deadlines is not my forte. I have to let someone else do that while I work out the technical aspects of being able to hold your cue ball in the lid.

Anyway, it's 2:20am and as I said Karen and I are working on orders and she is giving me the stink eye for taking an AZ-break.........

Will really try to get into email mode here before I go to bed. Am on skype now though if you want to talk.

<-------------------JBIDEAS on skype.

nme007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB Case

John, whenever you get to the bottom of the pile where my pm's are, please disregard the first one, I made some changes to what I am looking for. Thanks!

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
John, your communications may lack, but the end result with case in hand is well worth the struggle of communicating...

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The best way to contact John is to just post a new thread with the title "CTE Sucks".

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
The best way to contact John is to just post a new thread with the title "CTE Sucks".

Yeah I kind of thought that might be a good way to do it. Just intersperse your questions into the aiming threads......

Actually talking about pool is my way of taking a break from work. It's my entertainment.

And if you did starts such a thread it would be short anyway because the next line after CTE sucks is.....for the opponent. :)

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
John

Will you be at the SBE this year?

I think it would be worth it for anyone that is interested in one of your cases to attend that event. You had many cases to choose from and it is chance to meet you in person and see what you have to offer. I think that most will find that you are really passionate in making the best case possible for a reasonable amount and not the the same person that you sometimes get portrayed as on the forum.

bhale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John, you really need to work on communication, it's been 3 months since i've heard from you guys and my emails to you, Karen and Dino have gone unanswered.

I apologize for these posts but it seams other means communication are ineffective.

I'm a patient man but.....

Brian :(

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John, you really need to work on communication, it's been 3 months since i've heard from you guys and my emails to you, Karen and Dino have gone unanswered.

I apologize for these posts but it seams other means communication are ineffective.

I'm a patient man but.....

Brian :(

No need to apologize. I think we are on draft three of your case. We will pick it up immediately and you can decide if that drawing works. I think that the one on the left is the second draft.

IMAG1845_zps93d30868.jpg

bhale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 2 drawings on the left look correct. Second from left is the back and far left i assume to be the front but that's the first i've seen it.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Brian