Who made this cue?

grumpydad1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need everyones help here, i cannot for the life of me find out who made this cue, please help me out here.
I know the pics arent great but thats all i got right now
grumpydad1@aol.com

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Douglas B.

I'd guess ,but I did see one locally and it looks similiar-from a collection. Douglas Bourque - hence the (B) I saw an ebony and ivory cue. mark

grumpydad1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
unknow cue

this cue is extremely nice and hits just awesome,
its a great playing cue, who ever made it put alot of time in it, just wish i knew who made it,
anyone ever heard of Bellagio from back east.
if anyone has a 2nd edition blue book i am told it is in there but cant confirm cuz i do not have the book.
thanks Greg

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hey Grump,
Both a Dan and Douglas Bourque in the 3rd edition Blue Book.
It states that Dan's cues do not have points. I don't know if you would consider the inlays on yours to be points.
Douglas, from 97 to present has a Fleur De Lis on the butt capp.
Nothing on Bellagio.

Pizza Bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anyone ever heard of Bellagio from back east. if anyone has a 2nd edition blue book i am told it is in there but cant confirm cuz i do not have the book.
thanks Greg

Just checked both the 1st & 2nd edition of the Blue Book - No Bellagio in either one. Sorry.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
Just checked both the 1st & 2nd edition of the Blue Book - No Bellagio in either one. Sorry.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Hey Bob...howya doin? :grin:

The name in question is Biagio, was a production cue kinna popular in the early-mid 80's. Hope that helped. Almost certain that cue isnt a Biagio, the whole name was spelled out in the butt cap from what I remember.