A Huge Thank You from CueSports International (CSI)!

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
On behalf of CueSports International (CSI), I would like to thank everyone who purchased one of the live stream pay-per-view packages during our recent broadcast of the Kamui Challenge, Tiger Challenge, US Open 10-Ball Championships, and US Open 8-Ball Championships.

I am pleased to announce that due to your support, this was the most watched pay-per-view event in the history of CSI. Onsite spectators, pay-per-view customers, and total sales were all significantly higher than previous years. Many customers have commented that it was one of the best live stream productions they have ever seen.

With that said, I would like to acknowledge the hard work and efforts of our live streaming crew who worked long hours for 11 straight days to provide great on-screen graphics, deliver the perfect camera, and offer great commentary. In no particular order, they are as follows:

Vincent Rochefort
Tim Wampler
Steven Quan
John Baker
JP Parmentier
Ken Shuman
Jay Helfert
Robert LeBlanc

Although it was a terrific event, there is always room for improvement and we are already working on those improvements for next year. Again, thank you for your support!

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting that the stream sold better than before when so many posters here said they refused to buy it because they were on 7-footers.

BuddyWing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not purchase the live stream...
I was in Vegas for the 11 days...
Everything was great ,except for the bleacher
seating .. We had to stand to see the tables
At my old age, it was hard to watch for long ....
PLEASE fix this problem...
Thanks
Bud

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Yes the bleacher seating was worthless. Hopefully that will be fixed for next year. Beyond that fact that you couldn't even see, I would like to see bleachers on all sides or at least 3 sides to give it more of an arena feel.

I didn't watch the stream cause I was there but did watch the big screen from time to time and the presentation did look good.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I didn't buy the stream not just because I dont dig 7ft tables, but also because a lot of it was broadcast during times I couldn't watch. I know it's looped, but I like to watch it live. Nonetheless I'm sure the stream was superb. Congrats to everyone involved. I love to see anyone in pool succeed.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We couldn't hear the commentators from the VIP or bleacher seats or big screens.

Seldom were there a lot of sweaters in the bleachers, even though it was free... except for the VIP seats...thanks for that.

BuddyWing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The main reason people were not in the seats watching
was because you couldn't set down and watch .You had
to stand on metal seats ... I talked to many friends who
took one look and never went back to watch the Pros
It is hard to stand on metal sears to see ....

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Interesting that the stream sold better than before when so many posters here said they refused to buy it because they were on 7-footers.
Stream quality and production was great!
Just think, there would've been even MORE buys if it was on 9' tables. $$
I still wish it was.
Especially the challenge matches.

gatorchad

Registered
I agree, the bleachers didn't particularly invite you to sit and watch the matches. (Not that I had much time.)

I appreciated that the stream was on the big screens and in the rooms. I always had it on when I was in my room. The audio was so low, however, that I couldn't hear the commentary. It could have just been in my room.

Great job, everyone!

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I got one of the challenge matches...

On behalf of CueSports International (CSI), I would like to thank everyone who purchased one of the live stream pay-per-view packages during our recent broadcast of the Kamui Challenge, Tiger Challenge, US Open 10-Ball Championships, and US Open 8-Ball Championships.

I am pleased to announce that due to your support, this was the most watched pay-per-view event in the history of CSI. Onsite spectators, pay-per-view customers, and total sales were all significantly higher than previous years. Many customers have commented that it was one of the best live stream productions they have ever seen.

With that said, I would like to acknowledge the hard work and efforts of our live streaming crew who worked long hours for 11 straight days to provide great on-screen graphics, deliver the perfect camera, and offer great commentary. In no particular order, they are as follows:

Vincent Rochefort
Tim Wampler
Steven Quan
John Baker
JP Parmentier
Ken Shuman
Jay Helfert
Robert LeBlanc

Although it was a terrific event, there is always room for improvement and we are already working on those improvements for next year. Again, thank you for your support!

I got one of the challenge matches and enjoyed it immensely. It was one of the best produced ppv's I've seen in pool.

Try to go back to ninefoots for the usopen tenball and eight ball. That is the only reason I didn't purchase it. Hell, switch back to nine foots and I'll play in it.

Jaden

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I agree, the bleachers didn't particularly invite you to sit and watch the matches. (Not that I had much time.)

I appreciated that the stream was on the big screens and in the rooms. I always had it on when I was in my room. The audio was so low, however, that I couldn't hear the commentary. It could have just been in my room.

Great job, everyone!

You were watching a looped version of a match played earlier in the day. If you watched a match "live" from your room, the audio was fine.
Hat's off to Ozzy Reynolds. He put this all together and did a great job of keeping all the rascals in line. That would be Bobby and me! :rolleyes:

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Very professional streaming and commentary! The whole package was quite a bargain. Another great job putting this all together.

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one question...

Would there have been consequences if the two players playing on big trucks stream wouldnt have agreed to take that 3 hour break so u could broadcast your challenge matches?