Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page The ones who cried all day about the betrayal of the Kurds hopefully learn something
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-15-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
That’s good. I joined about 7 months ado before we became the shooting capital. After that, Texas Shooter had a whole new meaning.

I wasn’t aware I had to stay in this forum. Thanks for following me around to keep me straight.
This is the Hotel California of AZB.

We have you now.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#47)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

10-15-2019, 03:30 PM

Such a lovely place

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#48)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-15-2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
Here’s the history.
I joined in April. For the first week or so I couldn’t post so i gave up and just browsed. I wasn’t really that interested in posting anyway.

A few weeks ago I saw something I was interested in but discovered I still couldn’t post. I notified Azb to find out my membership was never finalized.

Now I can post and the only thing interesting on the main section is the Duffy thread. At least until it went all crazy.

So here I am.
Fair enough.

I had trouble at the beginning trying to register in time to buy a break cue. It got sold before my time.

Be careful of those in here that call you "partner", and are named after a bird. Reading those posts will decay your brain matter in short order, and you will end up with a brain the size of a bird.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: