17th Jay Swanson Memorial 9-Ball

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, we are aware of the link not working and hopefully will be operational this evening.

We were updating some 'stuff' and it had an affect elsewhere.

Mark Griffin

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Swanee Cue Ball

We will be using the measle ball in this year's Swanee.

In previous years we used red circle.

This is the first year there were enough measle balls to make sure every table has the same cue ball.

Mark Griffin

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a cute shot of Jay Swanson in the middle. Not sure of the date of this photo, but I'm guessing maybe 1986?

Attachments

• Keith_McCready,_Jay_Swanson_&_Jim_Rempe.jpg
    Keith_McCready,_Jay_Swanson_&_Jim_Rempe.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 775

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow

i know busty ,shane ,alex etc are already in area but wow its amazing to me players of that caliber who make that much money will travel and deal with expenses for 4000 added.

pool pays so bad just add 1000 mark these guys would still show up lol.
i live an hour away but am not playing. it pays to deep . i came in 9th out of 192 last year and got 300 lol. i will stay home and watch tv and make about the same.

Last edited:

UPlayLucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i know busty ,shane ,alex etc are already in area but wow its amazing to me players of that caliber who make that much money will travel and deal with expenses for 4000 added.

i live an hour away but am not playing. it pays to deep . i came in 9th out of 192 last year and got 300 lol. i will stay home and watch tv and make about the same.

This year has to be the toughest field ever.

Busty, Alcano, Shane, Alex, Orcollo, Appleton, JJ, Kiamco, Moore, Dominguez's, Morra, Rodney, Santos, Shaw, Ulrich and the list goes on.

With an $85 entry, you have very good odds on your money if your name is listed above. & it is world class competition.

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Maybe just matching up would be cool though. Shane walked in and gave Parica 9-8 within' 15 minutes had a game. Then played alex 600 a game now he's matching up with Alcano...Go make a game, I want to sweat some Schmidt pool::grin: