Justin Bergman has the game to win this US Open

I am very impressed with bergman's gear, reminds me of earl from 25 years ago....the guy just grilled shaw and has a ton of confidence....I think he has matured as a player over the last couple years and think mentally he is ready to win this

He's 20-2 in games right now. Probably plays SVB next, if SVB gets by Gomez.

and if svb doesn't play to the best of his ability he will lose.....hate to see them play this soon......I am not a bergman nuthugger but I just am impressed with his game the last 18 months or so

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Justin is breaking like he was at the Texas Open this year , it's over lol. What's his biggest package so far , anyone know ? I'm guessing at least 5.

If Justin is breaking like he was at the Texas Open this year , it's over lol. What's his biggest package so far , anyone know ? I'm guessing at least 5.

I am not sure on the packages but man he is dominating his matches......he looks like a very tough beat right now......again, I am not a nuthugger, just calling a spade a spade

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not sure on the packages but man he is dominating his matches......he looks like a very tough beat right now......again, I am not a nuthugger, just calling a spade a spade

They were using the magic rack, but racking the one on the spot. He had this slow kill break that was leaving him "connect the dot" racks and he was running 5-6 like it was nothing. I'm not a nut higher either , just know what I saw.

They were using the magic rack, but racking the one on the spot. He had this slow kill break that was leaving him "connect the dot" racks and he was running 5-6 like it was nothing. I'm not a nut higher either , just know what I saw.

deuel is on the hill against little ko, wowowowoowowowowow

Zphix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman is my favorite player, with J.Hall as a close second. I think he's a favorite to win whatever he is playing in but if he's matched up with someone and I think he's outgunned I'll say it.

I pull for him whenever he plays so call it what you will.

jmhanson_21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What time is the Bergman v. SVB match? And, if this isn't on the stream, there'd better be a match between mythical creatures or accu-stats will stop collecting my money.