Darren Appleton

Mousa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No he's not! He just doesn't have an MVP performance! The front runner for that is Boyes so far (like it or not :p )

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
He def don't look like Daz...as painful as it is to say...looks like Boyes is the best they have

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
He's 2 - 3 and he's dogged off a ton of shots. He shit his pants in the win over Shane/Corey today and only got that victory because his partner shot the best out of the 4 of them and they limped across the finish line.

I just can't stand the fact that everyone is bashing Corey and Mike and letting the guy that did the most talking before the cup get a pass when he's dogged it more than anyone.

Mousa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I was very impressed by Albin Ouschan today, especially the efficiency of his break (and the fact that he ran out many also) and his composure during critical shots!

But points wise Boyes is in the lead for sure (Maybe because he also played more? Tomorrow could be different)

I agree that Darren Appleton isn't the dynamite we are usually seeing but I guess we can't take great performances for granted!

Tomorrow, is another day! For both Teams!

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He's 2 - 3 and he's dogged off a ton of shots. He shit his pants in the win over Shane/Corey today and only got that victory because his partner shot the best out of the 4 of them and they limped across the finish line.

I just can't stand the fact that everyone is bashing Corey and Mike and letting the guy that did the most talking before the cup get a pass when he's dogged it more than anyone.

That's the truth, so much *****ing and moaning about team USA, I want them to win, but no matter what happens we should be backing them up, not tearing them down.

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He def don't look like Daz.. ..as painful as it is to say...looks like Boyes is the best they have
and that is painful to say about Boyes, but i'm with you.
Daz has been clutch in years past. I'm glad though ! wonder if the tighter pockets have anything to do with it ?

Not against Shane .
true, Daz has definitly had his number is the mosconi cup,

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
The thing that should scare ppl is that even if Daz isn't in top gear they have to be beaten 7 to 4 from here. Kinda strong right