Pool glove recommendations

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the best pool gloves out there now?

I prefer Molinari but I am having trouble finding them anywhere except ebay for almost $40.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been using the Unglove ver 2 for the last few months. I like them and the people there are great at customer service.

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for something very similar to the Molinari, or Molinari itself.

But I am surprised to only see it on ebay or amazon..

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

Shorty34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have used multiple gloves and honestly, the best I have found are the cheapo' black gloves with NO velcro at the wrist from amazon...I wear a watch so the Predator and others with velcro get in the way of my watch...these from amazon are tight enough at the wrist to use without it and function just as good as the expensive versions...and at this price, you can change them up once a month and still save a ton of money:

Billiard Depot 10pc 3 Finger Pool Glove

You get 10 (TEN) gloves for like $13

Let me say that again....TEN gloves for $13...

Try them...If you don't like them, well - tough titty...you are out $13...lol

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Hmmmm...imagine that. A $9 pool glove just like a Molinari made in the same country as a Molinari.

$40 for a Molinari glove??? Pool players are some of the biggest suckers in the world.

Maniac (found that out when Kamui chalk came out)

agree

i found out when i started playing with a 75 dollar players sneaky pete cue after spending way to much on customs over the yrs

unless you just LOVE the way it looks, and that part i get,

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the best pool gloves out there now?

I prefer Molinari but I am having trouble finding them anywhere except ebay for almost $40.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

I've used chinese PNS glove at least for the last half a year and it was a good choice for the money I paid. So as it has so many hours of hard use and it started to worn out in addition I'd like to get a glove bigger in size I've ordered Peri glove size L from China and I got it just today.

I was curious to give it a try at the table so I had an hour of playing with it today and so far I'm impressed. It definitely suits me better than previous one for example the thumb is longer and overall the glove is slightly bigger in size. I like the materials used and the quality. I've paid 16$ for it and I don't see much difference in quality with some known premium gloves. Of course only time will tell how long it serves but from my first impression I can recommend it to everybody.
P.S. I can take some pictures tomorrow if interested.

crawf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've used chinese PNS glove at least for the last half a year and it was a good choice for the money I paid. So as it has so many hours of hard use and it started to worn out in addition I'd like to get a glove bigger in size I've ordered Peri glove size L from China and I got it just today.

I was curious to give it a try at the table so I had an hour of playing with it today and so far I'm impressed. It definitely suits me better than previous one for example the thumb is longer and overall the glove is slightly bigger in size. I like the materials used and the quality. I've paid 16$ for it and I don't see much difference in quality with some known premium gloves. Of course only time will tell how long it serves but from my first impression I can recommend it to everybody.
P.S. I can take some pictures tomorrow if interested.
Do you have a link to where you are ordering the Peri gloves?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Donkin the 8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally not a fan of the second skin gloves. Just bought one and three hours of play the stitching is come undone in multiple spots.

Anyone know where I could find some of the ibs gloves?

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have a link to where you are ordering the Peri gloves?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I've got this black one https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33031689484.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.746433edyXc4pa
Now it's even 1$ less).
But here it is the blue one which looks even better with the whole index finger being the same material as the thumb and the velcro being upwards. I should also try it because I haven't seen such details from the other brands and they look very ergonomic and thoughtful. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...000&pvid=8dc1396e-19e7-4b67-817a-ea02a3dd5faf

Last edited: