Best Production Cue from 1995-2010?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you were going to buy a production cue built between 1995 and 2010, what maker and what model would you choose?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
McDermott E-series models ~ E-F1, E-F2, or E-F3

I have a McDermott RS-11 from 1996 that plays pretty sporty. Even CJ Wiley could shoot with it. He managed to win the 1996 Million Dollar Challenge tournament with it. It's in my closet and still has the same tip on it from the tournament.

Last edited:

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
McDermott. I currently play with an RS series but own 5 MD’s and they are all good cues. Have to admit, I use Predator shafts now but originally used McDermott shafts, including the G-Core, which I do not like.

Edit: Didn’t completely answer the OP’s question. I would recommend the RS-1. Great looking cue and plays as good as it looks.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited:

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Predator before they went all crazy with their designs. Ditto with Schon before changing cue makers. Have any of you seen all the really flashy designs lately? But mid 90’s to 2010 definitely those two imo.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Schon or Mezz.

I have to agree with this but I wouldn't leave Jacoby off of the list.

I don't know why the OP would ask such a question, but I have seen my share of MUCH stranger questions asked on here without a single member questioning them.

Maniac