what happens to the tables once expo is over?

breakandrunrob

The Reaper
Silver Member
i was wondering what happens i work for a poolhall looking to change some of his tables from 9ft to smaller tables so he can hold apa events in his buliding. didnt know if they get sold off if there could be a volume discount on say 8 -10 tables. please let me know thanks

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was wondering what happens i work for a poolhall looking to change some of his tables from 9ft to smaller tables so he can hold apa events in his buliding. didnt know if they get sold off if there could be a volume discount on say 8 -10 tables. please let me know thanks

I heard there was a fire at plant which slowed things down and supply is short?

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The fire was at the plant that supplies the diamond wood for the table construction.

NoStrokeAtAll

Registered
So the answer to the question is ........ I'm looking to buy multiple tables also. I keep hearing Diamond sells these floor tables when the Expo is over but Diamond seems reluctant to sell them.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
SBE tables

The tables are for sale. Contact diamond at 812-288-7665. They also have a booth at the expo for selling and ordering tables.

POOLPLYR1111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
expo tables

a friend of mine bought a 7ft diamond table from the guys at the expo. I believe he paid roughly $3500 for the table, delivery, set up, light, and a box of balls. his house was about a 2 hr drive from valley forge.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a friend of mine bought a 7ft diamond table from the guys at the expo. I believe he paid roughly $3500 for the table, delivery, set up, light, and a box of balls. his house was about a 2 hr drive from valley forge.

Yep thats the deal a friend of mine got..good deal if you ask me. They also let him tell them which of the 100s of tables on the floor he wanted.