SVB is going to have his hands full with Justin Bergman

luan.vo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
11-8 or 9 for Shane. Just my 2cents. I think Shane is still at least 1 ball ahead of Justin.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree and if svb doesn't play his best, he will most likely lose......but if they are both in top gear, svb wins 11 to 9..........Justin has to break great and make very few mistakes to win......I really like both players so I hate to see them playing so soon....very irritating it is an 11 o clock match as well

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. Bergman is a seasoned player now.

Let's get ready to rumble! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last edited:

BrianaBrown13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman has only lost 2 games in his first two matches, either he's breaking well and really controlling the table, or his opponents were missing a lot. I doubt SVB will miss a lot, should be a pretty good match.

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Do you even have 2 cents?

I am not broke, you need to lose that idea. I have a good job. I am no longer playing on the road. I play once a week for fun. I still gamble. And my 5 person team just won first place for state of missouri 8 ball $4000.00 over the weekend. I am doing pretty well.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
I am not broke, you need to lose that idea. I have a good job. I am no longer playing on the road. I play once a week for fun. I still gamble. And my 5 person team just won first place for state of missouri 8 ball $4000.00 over the weekend. I am doing pretty well.

That's good, I'm glad to hear that you have made the right decisions.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member

Holy sh!t $4000? How did you carry it all?

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Bergman has only lost 2 games in his first two matches, either he's breaking well and really controlling the table, or his opponents were missing a lot. I doubt SVB will miss a lot, should be a pretty good match.

Justin's got an amazing Cueball, his position & safety play have been superlative & he's breaking well in his 1st several matches.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Looking forward to this one, I just wish it was streamed a bit earlier for the early risers out there :)