Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Interesting article on the datatraffic between mail1.trump-email.com and Alfa Bank
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
JC
Needs Moderation
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-11-2018, 05:56 AM

The article is vile fake news just like the entire Russia hoax.

But it is good that they are getting back to Russia now that Kavanaugh failed.

It's comforting to have a familiar smell in the room.

JC

John Chaplin

http://www.cooscues.com
jchaplin@charter.net

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#17)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
 Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
10-11-2018, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_in_MD View Post
Someone like Hillary does not mean Hillary herself.

Hillary ----> Wipe it, you mean like with a cloth?

I hope you don't think I attacked you. I pointed out issues in the article itself, but I did question the expertise of these Senior Management Experts in IT and Computer Security. For that I am guilty as charged.

In my experience, the more senior you get, the less of an expert you are. You aren't placed in a senior position because you can setup a an EIGRP routing protocol. You are there because your a suit, an often times an empty one at that.

I don't jump over claims of "experts" till I review their credentials.
oh I am not thinking that....no worries.
I feel the credentials of the people here are the least of the problems with the issue. In the article there are references to authorities in the field that seem to validate the stuff they are saying.

And I do know what you talk about, having had my share of bureacrat Managers myself in my life....but there are the exact opposites as well....and in my experience...the majority I have come across tend to have a very solid understanding of the Technologies behind ....in some cases because they wrote the crap themselves...
You even have the other extremes. Take Linus Torvalds....you can not really get higher than him in the Linux-world...and I dare anyone to put his understanding of things in question....I mean he is taking some time off to "calm down" but it would still be entertaining to watch someone telling him he does not know what he is talking about...

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Name: Kimmo
Playing cue: Predator P3/314, ~20oz + KamuiBlack SS
Break cue: Predator BK2
Jump: Custom
Nationality: Finnish
Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!

Old
  (#18)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
 Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
10-11-2018, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
The article is vile fake news just like the entire Russia hoax.

But it is good that they are getting back to Russia now that Kavanaugh failed.

It's comforting to have a familiar smell in the room.

JC
then Dispute the technical parts of it....discuss the article not your preconceptions.

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Name: Kimmo
Playing cue: Predator P3/314, ~20oz + KamuiBlack SS
Break cue: Predator BK2
Jump: Custom
Nationality: Finnish
Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!

Old
  (#19)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-11-2018, 06:08 AM

I consider Linus one step below God, I was a big Redhat and Solaris geek back in the day.

Lucky for you you had some different manager experiences. I wasn't so lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmo View Post
oh I am not thinking that....no worries.
I feel the credentials of the people here are the least of the problems with the issue. In the article there are references to authorities in the field that seem to validate the stuff they are saying.

And I do know what you talk about, having had my share of bureacrat Managers myself in my life....but there are the exact opposites as well....and in my experience...the majority I have come across tend to have a very solid understanding of the Technologies behind ....in some cases because they wrote the crap themselves...
You even have the other extremes. Take Linus Torvalds....you can not really get higher than him in the Linux-world...and I dare anyone to put his understanding of things in question....I mean he is taking some time off to "calm down" but it would still be entertaining to watch someone telling him he does not know what he is talking about...

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: