question for cte users ONLY

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
sharivari posted this shot making drill in the main section
the cue ball is frozen to the rail in each position
therefore the edge of the cue ball is obscured somewhat by the rail
do you have to do anything different for this cue ball frozen to the rail type shots?
or do you picture where the edge of the cue ball is
and go about your visuals and normal routine?
also you are not hitting center cue ball but the vertical axis
does that make any difference?
just curious

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=481868

stockbob55

Registered
Re

When the cue ball is placed as in the video, both edges of the white are visible as you stand behind the shot. The edges do become obscured as you get into full stance but you should have you visuals before getting down on the shot.

Cheers

Reactions: bbb

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
When the cue ball is placed as in the video, both edges of the white are visible as you stand behind the shot. The edges do become obscured as you get into full stance but you should have you visuals before getting down on the shot.

Cheers
there has been 101 views as of 6:45 PM
you are the only one who answered.....:scratchhead::confused:
i sent you a greenie....:)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH..:)

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there has been 101 views as of 6:45 PM
you are the only one who answered.....:scratchhead::confused:
i sent you a greenie....:)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH..:)

If you are scratching your head wondering why you only have to reread the title of your thread for the answer. People are honoring your request.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If you are scratching your head wondering why you only have to reread the title of your thread for the answer. People are honoring your request.

CTE users are sick and tired of wise ass comments and attacks from non-CTE users who like to start trouble when they jump in with their trolling digs whether they answer or not. Just like your post.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
:

But you did not honor it.....:bash:

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I realize you guys are trying to create drama to get me banned so I am very careful not to say anything offensive, or more typically not to say anything at all. There's nothing wise ass about what I said and no dig intended. bbb, if you are that incredibly insulted at the horrible observation I made (actually you made the observation before I did) I'll be happy to take down the post if it will make you happy.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dan
Deleting your post destroys your post
You wrote it.... leave it be
Me responding to you now derails my thread
I had a question i was curious about
You didnt answer my threads question and as far as i know you are not a cte user
And for the record i interpreted your reply as a dig on cte
Geez even when i said cte users ONLY
You still had to butt in

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When the cue ball is placed as in the video, both edges of the white are visible as you stand behind the shot. The edges do become obscured as you get into full stance but you should have your visuals before getting down on the shot.
Cheers
That's the deal right there...the stuff highlighted in blue.
You're with it.
:thumbup:

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan
Deleting your post destroys your post
You wrote it.... leave it be
Me responding to you now derails my thread
I had a question i was curious about
You didnt answer my threads question and as far as i know you are not a cte user
And for the record i interpreted your reply as a dig on cte
Geez even when i said cte users ONLY
You still had to butt in
If there's something snotty to be said about CTE aiming, he's usually one of those doing the talking.
It's a confounded shame how he continues to get away with it.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE users are sick and tired of wise ass comments and attacks from non-CTE users who like to start trouble when they jump in with their trolling digs whether they answer or not. Just like your post.
Well stated Spider.
:thumbup:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The second part of my question had to do with Center cue ball on a frozen to the rail cue ball shot
Since center cue ball is obsured standing and when down on the shot
Do you just pivot to vertical axis ?

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Larry
I am familiar with CTE and use it occasionally
When shooting off the rail it's important to only use your forearm to shoot. No wrist action at all.
Give it a try.

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I can see both edges of the cueball and treat it like any other shot. As long as you
can hit the vertical axis of the cueball and the visuals are correct...the OB MIGHT go in.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I can see both edges of the cueball and treat it like any other shot. As long as you
can hit the vertical axis of the cueball and the visuals are correct...the OB MIGHT go in.

thanks tommy
pm me me or text when you will be coming south for the winter
we have a new room in vero styx and stones
non smoking...:thumbup:

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
thanks tommy
pm me me or text when you will be coming south for the winter
we have a new room in vero styx and stones
non smoking...:thumbup:

Your memory must be failing you. :wink: I have played there many times and sometimes with you. It's a great place

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Your memory must be failing you. :wink: I have played there many times and sometimes with you. It's a great place

i turned 65 in may........:eek:
i earned a senior moment....:thumbup: