Lessons with Stan Shuffet

kevin s

Tennessee
Silver Member
I just have returned home from two days of lessons with Stan Shuffet justcueit.com! I have wanted to take lessons for quite some time. Stan has a great understanding of the game. It was a great experience. I wish I would have done this years ago. If you have ever considered taking lessons I would give him a shot. You will be glad you did!!:)
It was also a pleasure to meet his son Landon. A talented young gun and future star!!

Kevin Smith

Here's his link www.justcueit.com

Last edited:

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
You made a good choice! Stan is a fine instructor. Now the real work begins...applying what you learned. Best of luck with your game.
Steve

kevin s

Tennessee
Silver Member
Thanks

pooltchr said:
You made a good choice! Stan is a fine instructor. Now the real work begins...applying what you learned. Best of luck with your game.
Steve
Thanks Steve,
I've got it BAD! After a ten hour lesson and a three hour drive home I went straight to the pool hall and started my first set of practice drills. After about an hour I headed home and read my instruction manual front to back. I hope I keep this fire for a long while.:D

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin...You've got a great start to permanently improving your pool game. Stan is a great instructor, and you now have the tools to make better choices, with a more refined stroke and set up process! Bear in mind that you'll forget 90% of what you learned, within 30 days, if you fail to review it.
Best of luck in pursuing a more consistent game!:D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Lessons

I am headed down next week to spend some time working with Stan. I am also going to play some practice sets with Landon.

I am really looking forward to it!!

Jimmy

kevin s

Tennessee
Silver Member
Thanks

Scott Lee said:
Kevin...You've got a great start to permanently improving your pool game. Stan is a great instructor, and you now have the tools to make better choices, with a more refined stroke and set up process! Bear in mind that you'll forget 90% of what you learned, within 30 days, if you fail to review it.
Best of luck in pursuing a more consistent game!:D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
Thanks Scott,
I have heard alot of good things about your instruction. Anyone that loves the game and plays some should invest the time and money and take lessons. Not only learning alot of new things it also gave me a drive to practice!