Billy Webb Cue - $7

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have a 6 point Billy Webb made of Ebony and Cocobolo. It has a 3/8x10 pin and the hit is very similar to a South West Cue.

The cue weighs around 19.5oz and comes with (2) 13MM shafts. The cue has a weight bolt installed so the weight can be reduced if needed.

I will be posting a video of the cue to show the AMAZING veneer work any dings and I will also roll it on the table so you have a good idea of what you will be getting.

If you would like the cue; you will have to register at the following site:

General Site
www.classifiedbilliards.com

Contest Link
http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=8748

Once you register; go to the "Community" section and you will see the Billy Webb thread where you will have a 1 in 75 chance to get this cue for only $7.

I will be covering shipping within the continental US.

This cue could be yours for $7.

Here are some pictures of the cue.

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 867
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 855
Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Think the mods did a way with the raffles

No, the site still has the raffle section available, just that people seem to have lost interest in it for a while. It is still an option for anyone interested in using it and a great way to get some nice gear very cheap for the lucky winner.

This Webb cue hosted by Bill is getting a lot of attention so check it out.

Also, all are invited to host raffles or participate in them. Membership is required to participate but it's free and only takes a few minutes. I do moderate 1st posts by all new members to filter spammers, so if you don't see your post immediately just give it a while.

Electech

on the b train again....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
okay Awsome! link didnt work last night when I tried to check the status of the spots. also tried to find it on the site by navigating and couldnt. link works now.

Thanks!

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Same here

I was interested in the raffle and I can't get the link to work .I even went to the home page and got the same results ?OOps the problem was on my end and the browser saving and not saving passwords.Got it

Last edited:

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Only 13 more spots to fill. I'm ready to make payment ;)

Come on guys, let's end this raffle ! :thumbup:

inas502

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks Billy... post up when the next nice cue is posted.... nothing better then raffles