Has this ever happened to you

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sent my coker cue to tom, inside the tube i put a money order and a note for the work i wanted done like he asked. tom call me today and said he got the cue but no money order or note. the post office said at least 60 days before replaceing the money order. so no cue for me untill they replace it. has this ever happened to any other cue maker on here if so can anyone give me some advice :confused:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
I sent my coker cue to tom, inside the tube i put a money order and a note for the work i wanted done like he asked. tom call me today and said he got the cue but no money order or note. the post office said at least 60 days before replaceing the money order. so no cue for me untill they replace it. has this ever happened to any other cue maker on here if so can anyone give me some advice :confused:

First, I would ask the Post Office if the original had been cashed. Did you make it out to Coker? Do you have the top receipt? If you don't have the receipt, no refund.

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First, I would ask the Post Office if the original had been cashed. Did you make it out to Coker? Do you have the top receipt? If you don't have the receipt, no refund.

yes I made it out to tom coker and it can that 60 days before they will tell if it has been cash. I do have the receipt. but what if it has been cashed that what happens

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
yes I made it out to tom coker and it can that 60 days before they will tell if it has been cash. I do have the receipt. but what if it has been cashed that what happens

The clerk always asks for ID and writes the DL# on the M/O.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
you must be the owner of a slowstang!

You peged me pretty quick. Since I don't have any wheelstanding Stangs I won't challenge the slow part. Unless you want to take some corners or run you cars stock.

Good luck with your problem!

Larry

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You peged me pretty quick. Since I don't have any wheelstanding Stangs I won't challenge the slow part. Unless you want to take some corners or run you cars stock.

Good luck with your problem!

Larry

there nothing stock about this car and will run all day long on the street. thanks

Last edited:

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
I think you will get your money back either way. If you need a loner stick I have one you can play with till you get yours back. If that Can-barly-go can make it to Anna to pick it up!

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you will get your money back either way. If you need a loner stick I have one you can play with till you get yours back. If that Can-barly-go can make it to Anna to pick it up!

lol, thanks larry I pick up a D-11 to play with. that car stay stay locked in my dad's shop. hard to run pump gas in it and has no A/C.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
What fun is a car you can't drive on pump gas. I understand the no A/C thing. My 69 scj coupe is uncomfortable this time of year too! Enjoy your new stick!

Larry

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
It is possible the note and money order got mixed in with the packing and trashed. Or it still might be down at the bottom of the cue case.

Strange they would open the case take the MO and nothing else.

With the receipt you will get you money back ... eventuality ... but as you have found out it will take a while.

Willee

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
It is possible the note and money order got mixed in with the packing and trashed. Or it still might be down at the bottom of the cue case.

Strange they would open the case take the MO and nothing else.

With the receipt you will get you money back ... eventuality ... but as you have found out it will take a while.

Willee
I'm with Willee.
Or is it possible that after getting the MO you forgot to put it in the box?
Have you thought back and checked your house real well. Chit Happens! Good Luck