06 norwela cue ft/fs

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hey Im putting this cue back up for sale. I had it up here but had taken it down due to a promise to buy.
The deal fell through so figured I would give someone else a chance to own it. Would like to trade if its
something comparible. No sneaky petes please. 1/1 cue. I know Jim's 1/1 cue's start at $800. Would sell
for SOLD.... or as I said SOLD. The white is not ivory, but looks a lot like it. Comes with
2 shafts. Just under 13 mm. Radial flat faced pin. Have no scales to weigh it and no callipers. I am including
as many pictures as I have of it and can take some more... even though they definately wont do it the justice
it deserves face to face. Can only find 1 small chip in the finish but not to the wood. Shafts appear to have
very small taper roll but tips dont come off of the table... we had to have quite a few people look at it to figure
that much out, so really not a big deal at all. SOLD TO A LOCAL FRIEND

Last edited:

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Felix Felix Felix

Ahem.

:)

Yep, great cue. It was once mine. :) Traded it to someone here a while back. for a $800 valued cue. Great cue.. don't recall much except that its close to the top of Jim's line of cues.

Rare to find one of Jim's finer works available! Don't wait too long, it will be gone!

Hard to beat the quality of a Norwela for the price. Good luck w/ your sale.

Felix

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ahem.

:)

Yep, great cue. It was once mine. :) Traded it to someone here a while back. for a $800 valued cue. Great cue.. don't recall much except that its close to the top of Jim's line of cues.

Rare to find one of Jim's finer works available! Don't wait too long, it will be gone!

Hard to beat the quality of a Norwela for the price. Good luck w/ your sale.

Felix

thinks felix for the input

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
can we get a clearer picture of the entire cue?
Is the white ivory? Are the points ebony? or cocolboa?

if you will p.m with your email i will send you some pics. sorry my pics suck. I'am going to say no the ivory. the points are ebony. jim should be senting me a email. with all the specs

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
hey guys had some nice offers. Nothing work out yet. Need to move this cue. bump for the night crew. Will do a trade for c.c cue, coker, anything let me know what you have:thumbup: