Looking for a straight shaft hard maple

chas1022

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cue is a no name but its my daughters cue. It has a 5/16-18high polish screw in metal joint. She likes it but the shaft got damaged. Can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy a shaft for it ,without cutting my arm off?

wjpjr

modulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
look for a no name cue on e-bay you can pick them up for 10 buck plus shipping . grab the shaft and throw the butt in the fireplace if you wish....a single no name shaft is about 45/50 bucks ........go figure ??? Bill

mouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Try Carlscues.com I believe. He usually has them in the 40-50 dollar range or less.

ROBERT

spankman8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brand new shafts for the cue unchalked for $45 shipped within the US. If interested please PM me.

Thanks, Mark

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
chas1022 said:
The cue is a no name but its my daughters cue. It has a 5/16-18high polish screw in metal joint. She likes it but the shaft got damaged. Can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy a shaft for it ,without cutting my arm off?
The chance of a replacement shaft matching up just right on a no name cue are real slim. At the price for just a shaft you are probably better off just getting her another cue. I have many offerings available in the $70 to $80 range delivered. Please PM if you would like some pics.