Euros

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
They are tougher than a two dollar steak! Incredible heart on the last day, nice playing guys and way to hang in there when the odds were against you.:cool::cool::cool:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shane said this was the most pressure he's ever felt in his life. I believe him!

Said he "guessed the combo". What a winning shot.

And how could you not feel bad for Kazakis. Tears streaming down his face as he said "I'm sorry, I failed to win....but I will come back stronger."

The MC stage aka The Pressure Cooker.

Glad the monkey is finally off our backs.

Congrats Team USA.

And HUGE respect to Team Europe who seriously started to scare me and I'm sure, quite a few others.

best,
brian kc

noMoreSchon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who says the Mosconi Cup is a gaff for pool, the emotion the

Euros showed at the end tells me otherwise. It hurt them to lose. They

didn't 'throw' the games. It means just as much to them as it does to us.

I have a new respect for the short race, loose table and the Ric Flair

'WHOOOOO'! But mainly to see the raw emotion that the losing team

showed means that it is 100% real to them also.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Shane said this was the most pressure he's ever felt in his life. I believe him!

Said he "guessed the combo". What a winning shot.

And how could you not feel bad for Kazakis. Tears streaming down his face as he said "I'm sorry, I failed to win....but I will come back stronger."

The MC stage aka The Pressure Cooker.

Glad the monkey is finally off our backs.

Congrats Team USA.

And HUGE respect to Team Europe who seriously started to scare me and I'm sure, quite a few others.

best,
brian kc

Shane??? What about me? I am still trying to recover hours afterwards:embarrassed2:

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are tougher than a two dollar steak! Incredible heart on the last day, nice playing guys and way to hang in there when the odds were against you.:cool::cool::cool:

It really is too bad both teams couldn't win... Even with Shaw being a little much at times, I found it difficult to root against the Euro's.

I was glad to see Kaci step-up and come through and felt terrible for the Greek, but, ultimately, I'm so happy for Shane, the team, and American pool.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
It really is too bad both teams couldn't win... Even with Shaw being a little much at times, I found it difficult to root against the Euro's.

I was glad to see Kaci step-up and come through and felt terrible for the Greek, but, ultimately, I'm so happy for Shane, the team, and American pool.

Funny, I felt the same way. In the end we are all brothers addicted to the same thing.

JC

Coos Cues
Any other idiots here that gave 2-1 on the money just to get action?

That's the most I've ever lost on pool where I wasn't wielding the cue.

Ouch my ass is stinging...............

But having said that wow those Yankees showed up this time.

At first I was thinking Europe sent the JV team but look at match one today.

Albin played perfect pool and it fell short. Sky applied relentless pressure. Man was that fun to watch.

JC

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve been to the last 3 held here in Vegas and listened to the crazy European fans, I am
So happy to see America pull the win off.

Albin was the strongest shooter of the tournament by far, how he maintains that stone cold demeanor is beyond me. I was sitting about 20 ft away from him as he was playing Sky in the cup in 2015 I think, the crowd was screaming about ****ing his sister, the 10 second warning was counting down and he was just down on his shot as the beeping of the timer kept going, at the last second he blasted a bank so hard it got air and went dead in. Amazing.

Kudos to Sky he has come so far. ****ing Jayson Shaw will never change, all that prancing around every time he runs a table, hilarious when he ends up losing a set.

I was hoping Thorpe would have closed it out.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy

Getting beat for the last 9 yrs. made me numb to the Mosconi Cup but when Shane sank that combo for the win all the emotion came flooding back in.
Very very Happy for the whole team they all played with a lot of heart.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they are tougher than a two dollar steak! Incredible heart on the last day, nice playing guys and way to hang in there when the odds were against you.:cool::cool::cool:

48052998_1944626928907123_3217546497503526912_n.jpg................